The Student Room Group

UBS degree apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by random555

I forgot what it was out of I am also not 100% what the other one was out of but remember I only dropped 5 marks

Thats good man i did it last week no reply havent got rejected yet but i am guessing they should reply by next week cause i basically did it a week after u but good luck for the video interview
Reply 61
Original post by Gursirjansethi
Thats good man i did it last week no reply havent got rejected yet but i am guessing they should reply by next week cause i basically did it a week after u but good luck for the video interview

Ah thank you! I also believe my previous work experience may have helped so that may be why its come through quicker

Ah thank you! I also believe my previous work experience may have helped so that may be why its come through quicker

I have done work experience with ubs and have a lot of part time work
Reply 63
I have done work experience with ubs and have a lot of part time work

Oh wow okay!! Our applications are pretty much the same then as I did the JP Morgan work experience bjt ig UBS gives you a slight advantage

Oh wow okay!! Our applications are pretty much the same then as I did the JP Morgan work experience bjt ig UBS gives you a slight advantage

Lets hope so I applied for asset management cause global markets would be too competitive
Reply 65
Lets hope so I applied for asset management cause global markets would be too competitive

Sounds good, I applied for Wealth Management just because it aligned more with my goals

Sounds good, I applied for Wealth Management just because it aligned more with my goals

What did u talk about in ur motivational statement
Reply 67
What did u talk about in ur motivational statement

Just general things I had done to improve knowledge and extra curriculars.

Just general things I had done to improve knowledge and extra curriculars.

Is it true people have already got rejected
I got extremely fast and accurate for both I dont know what or when the next steps are.
Reply 70
Is it true people have already got rejected

It will be as I’ve got my video interview invite. So they have obviously started sending out the emails on whether you passed or not

It will be as I’ve got my video interview invite. So they have obviously started sending out the emails on whether you passed or not

Yh true I did mine like a week after coming out so guessing will get my reply soon
Reply 72

Got a video invite too for GM let me know how it goes
Reply 73
Just did the video interview! Questions aren’t too difficult so don’t worry about them
Reply 74
Original post by Bilaln444
Got a video invite too for GM let me know how it goes

I applied there but don’t do Maths unfortunately so got rejected
Just did the video interview! Questions aren’t too difficult so don’t worry about them

How many questions were there?
Reply 76
How many questions were there?

7 but I believe it depends on area you have applied to as to what you get
Reply 77
7 but I believe it depends on area you have applied to as to what you get

What questions did they ask if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 78
Original post by zg.1st
What questions did they ask if you don't mind me asking?

Just for the sake of fairness I won’t say but they’re not hard so don’t stress and you get prep time as with all video interviews

Just for the sake of fairness I won’t say but they’re not hard so don’t stress and you get prep time as with all video interviews

Wait sorry for asking again but how long did they take to send you the video interview after ur test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending