The Student Room Group

UBS degree apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Gursirjansethi
Wait sorry for asking again but how long did they take to send you the video interview after ur test

took them 9 days for me
Reply 81
Wait sorry for asking again but how long did they take to send you the video interview after ur test

Week and a half as far as I remember
Original post by random555

Week and a half as far as I remember

Been 6 since i did the test
Reply 83
Been 6 since i did the test

You’ll probably be fine just give it until next week as I suspect they’re overwhelmed with applications!
Original post by random555

You’ll probably be fine just give it until next week as I suspect they’re overwhelmed with applications!

Yh but its nerve wracking icl
Reply 85
Yh but its nerve wracking icl

100% get you dw
Reply 86
finally got my video interview
Original post by ma937

When did you do the test?
Original post by ma937

And what scores did you get if you dont mind me asking
Reply 89
When did you do the test?

1 week ago
Reply 90
And what scores did you get if you dont mind me asking

im not sure tbh where are they?
Original post by ma937

You know the email where you did the test you have to go there and click the test bit then it will say report at the bottom
Original post by ma937

Good luck for the interview!
Reply 93
Good luck for the interview!

thanks and yhh they link expired so not sure how to find it
Original post by ma937

thanks and yhh they link expired so not sure how to find it

Yh i dont think you can anymore it doesnt really matter you got the video interview remember to have good lighting and wear a suit and try to be as expressive as you can good luck let me know how it goes
Reply 95
Yh i dont think you can anymore it doesnt really matter you got the video interview remember to have good lighting and wear a suit and try to be as expressive as you can good luck let me know how it goes

tyyy yhh im kinda used to the crappy video interviews hopefully u get one soon!
Original post by ma937

tyyy yhh im kinda used to the crappy video interviews hopefully u get one soon!

Yh man this is actually nerve wracking I wanna leave uni so bad i would suggest not taking the uni route unless you’re going to a target uni with A*’s
Reply 97
Yh man this is actually nerve wracking I wanna leave uni so bad i would suggest not taking the uni route unless you’re going to a target uni with A*’s

ohh damnn u go uni? How is it tho and why do u want to do a apprenticeship i rejected my uni offer from QM!
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by ma937

ohh damnn u go uni? How is it tho and why do u want to do a apprenticeship i rejected my uni offer from QM!

The problem isnt the uni the problem is the competition qm is not really a target uni and most employers look for target unis like i have applied to spring weeks which is basically a one week work experience and got soo many rejections and the people getting offers are from like warwick lse
Original post by ma937

If u dont get degree apprenticeship what will u do and whats ur predicted if u dont mind me asking abd i jus think once u got apprenticeship life is jus set secure job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending