The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Law 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #12
thank you sm 😭 i guess i was just set on ucl coz im kinda scared of leaving London but ill get over it soon 💀😪

I think it's good to leave London bc it'll force you to move into accommodation, and you get to experience something totally different. had you stayed in London, you might have regretted it.

I go a London uni and regret not moving out, or moving out of London generally esp seeing all my friends who have. it's not a proper uni experience. Durham is very pretty anyway and Newcastle is right there for social stuff.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #13
I think it's good to leave London bc it'll force you to move into accommodation, and you get to experience something totally different. had you stayed in London, you might have regretted it.

I go a London uni and regret not moving out, or moving out of London generally esp seeing all my friends who have. it's not a proper uni experience. Durham is very pretty anyway and Newcastle is right there for social stuff.

yeah that is true, ig uni is about new experiences so moving to durham might end up being rlly fun, thank you so much for this 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
I just got rejected from UCL today due to my performance in the LNAT.
Original post by Anonymous #14

Thats so unfortunate, im very sorry to hear this. When did you apply?
Original post by Anonymous #14

Me toooooo, same reason 😕 Just waiting for my Durham response now
Original post by jjsisomalacad22
Me toooooo, same reason 😕 Just waiting for my Durham response now

Im sorry to hear this, what other univeristies did you apply for?
Reply 66
Original post by lunaaaaaaaa12345
Thats so unfortunate, im very sorry to hear this. When did you apply?

I applied on November 28th
Reply 67
I Haven't got rejected yet ..
I got an offer yesterday, I applied Jan 10th - London unis are known to take a while with offers so don't worry too much 🙂 good luck !!
Original post by Anonymous #5
Im sorry to hear this, what other univeristies did you apply for?

I also did Newcastle, which I did get the offer for :smile:
Original post by 3catsinacoat
I got an offer yesterday, I applied Jan 10th - London unis are known to take a while with offers so don't worry too much 🙂 good luck !!

Congrats! Are you a home student?
Original post by lunaaaaaaaa12345
Congrats! Are you a home student?

home :^)
Reply 72

What score did you get in the LNAT if you dont mind answering
Original post by hhjkh6
What score did you get in the LNAT if you dont mind answering

I'm not sure, I think results release today though so I'll update you when I get mine ^^
Reply 74
I'm not sure, I think results release today though so I'll update you when I get mine ^^

ok thanks I think the results are out now though
I got 22 on my lnat do you think i stand a chance for ucl?
Reply 76
Original post by Anonymous #5
I got 22 on my lnat do you think i stand a chance for ucl?

I got the same ☹️ What are your predicted and GCSES?
my predicted grades are 3 a*s and my gcse grades are not too bad, its just the lnat, I feel like i have no chance of getting in. What about you? also when did you apply?
I got 20 and was rejected for my Lnat despite being predicted 2A*s 1A and having achieved an A* in Welsh bacc already. Also I got a 62 on my essay. Waiting for my lse rejection now I can’t lie. Then I will probably go through ucas extra to try and get a spot at uni of Manchester which doesn’t look at the Lnat.
im very sorry to hear this, when did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending