The Student Room Group

Sky Cybersecurity Apprenticeship 2024

Hey all, anyone else applied to the cybersecurity apprenticeship? Thought I'd make this thread for us, did the first digital assessment 3 days ago, waiting for results
Reply 1
Hey, how did it go? any result yet?
Original post by Lrntu
Hey, how did it go? any result yet?

Hey, I was emailed back in December as were other applicants to inform us that they’re hosting assessment centres for the different apprenticeship programmes across January - April, and advised us to keep an eye on our mailboxes. Nothing yet for Cyber, still waiting - would be good if we had an updated estimate for each programme
Reply 3
Original post by uncles_lumbago
Hey, I was emailed back in December as were other applicants to inform us that they’re hosting assessment centres for the different apprenticeship programmes across January - April, and advised us to keep an eye on our mailboxes. Nothing yet for Cyber, still waiting - would be good if we had an updated estimate for each programme

Same here! Thank you.
Original post by Lrntu
Same here! Thank you.

No worries, fingers crossed we’re part of the March batch or something haha, either way we should have an outcome by the end of April at the very latest (if that email is still accurate)
Update: I wasn't shortlisted for the assessment centre, unfortunately my second year failing at this stage and I thought I honestly answered quite well. Best of luck to those invited! Hopefully I'll get in next time lol, third time's a charm right?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 6
Neither, don't worry tho, Im sure 3rd time's a charm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending