The Student Room Group

I feel so trapped and I feel like I effed up

So basically I got myself in a dilemma, I was in a college which I hated, but my grandad told me to stay there for a year until sept then leave to go to a new colly.

So I did that, but now I hate the college I'm already in, also I'm basically doing the same course BTEC Art Level 3, so would I be able to go into second year instead of repeating the 1st year. Because can't lie, I can't be asked to do 3 years of college. That's ******* long.

Also I phoned my old tutor from my old colly if I could go back, but he said na, and he said that I got a pass for the first year. So that means I could go straight in second year right?
Help me someone please 🙏 give me advice because I'm literally struggling rn
Reply 2
You'll have to ask the college what year you can start in. No-one on here can help you with that.
Original post by Surnia
You'll have to ask the college what year you can start in. No-one on here can help you with that.

Thanks, how do I delete this post btw
Original post by Surnia

I'm months in as well been in my new colly since Sept, and I only just found out I got a pass for my first year in my old colly. Gonna ask today, and praying that I'd be able to go into y2
by the way I've a general comment for you. Its a life time lesson and if you start practicing it in your life, you'll thank me at some point in life.
Start enjoying everything in your life and consider every experience as steps towards improvement and personal growth.
Once you learn to stay happy in every situation, no one can stop you from being successful.
Update: they said I can't go into y2. I'm regretting my life decisions, now I have to do ******* 3 years of college ugh. But my teacher did say that I could do 1 year but that I'll only get a diploma; and would have to do a foundation year at uni. I don't mind doing foundation yr.
Original post by Spectacular207
Update: they said I can't go into y2. I'm regretting my life decisions, now I have to do ******* 3 years of college ugh. But my teacher did say that I could do 1 year but that I'll only get a diploma; and would have to do a foundation year at uni. I don't mind doing foundation yr.

don't worry about it. sometimes we are overthinking about things and getting anxious about some unwanted circumstances. but stay calm and enjoy.
I'll explain you about law of attraction and how to use it to achieve what you want.
Original post by Spectacular207
Help me someone please 🙏 give me advice because I'm literally struggling rn

This is your Savior, Jesus Chrsit. Do not be afraid my child, for the light is always with yu.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending