The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Mpharm kcl & ucl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
kcl,ucl,kingston,medway
i got offer from kingston, interview medway, did ucl test no interview yet,kcl just gcse certificate

what about you?

Ooooh nearly same!!!! I applied for ucl and I did the test too, I’m waiting on KCL and they also asked me for my GCSE certificate, I also did the Kingston interview but no offer and it went really bad on their side due to their technical difficulties and I also applied to QMUL for pharmaceutical chem and received an offer
hey did you do an interview for kingston (or anything else) ? if so when did you apply and when did you get and do the interview?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by AJ_05_
heyy guys, is anyone applying to Kings College or UCL for mpharm? please let me know your predicted grades and if you received an offer.

hey sorry i cant reply to ur private message but my thread got published wrong so i have applied for kcl kingston newcastle manchester and ljmu so i am not sure about ucl
Reply 22
Original post by mkburnett85
Ooooh nearly same!!!! I applied for ucl and I did the test too, I’m waiting on KCL and they also asked me for my GCSE certificate, I also did the Kingston interview but no offer and it went really bad on their side due to their technical difficulties and I also applied to QMUL for pharmaceutical chem and received an offer

hey did you do an interview for kingston (or anything else) ? if so when did you apply and when did you get and do the interview?
i did kingston interview and test
applied december 10 and got an interview at start of january then got offer 3 days after interview + test
Original post by AJ_05_

i did kingston interview and test
applied december 10 and got an interview at start of january then got offer 3 days after interview + test

well done and thank u for letting me know, what kind of test was it or r u not allowed to say?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 24
has anyone heard back from king's re an application to study pharmacy?
Original post by AbigailHd

i havent but my application was submitted 31st jan so someone else might have
Reply 26
med student here, got an interview for kings pharmacy as my 5th today
Reply 27
Original post by AbigailHd

Yh i got an interview
Original post by hafsahh77
Yh i got an interview

when abouts?
Reply 29
Original post by mkburnett85
when abouts?

Next week
Original post by hafsahh77
Next week

damn well good luck
Anyone who’s received an offer from ucl, how long did it take to hear back after your interview?
Original post by Anonymous #3
Anyone who’s received an offer from ucl, how long did it take to hear back after your interview?
have you done an interview
could i ask what was it like?
Original post by uniapplicant11
have you done an interview
could i ask what was it like?
Hi I saw ur pm but tsr wont let me reply☹️ my ig is ellaaler if you wanna chat
Original post by Anonymous #3
i dont think anyones heard back yet?
how should i prepare for the ucl interview I have it very soon😭
Any kcl mpharm offers?
Original post by Anonymous #4
how should i prepare for the ucl interview I have it very soon😭
when did you get a reply after doing the exam and did they give you a score for the exam?
anyone know when kcl are sending offers
Does anyone know the post interview offer rate approximately for kings mpharm?

Quick Reply

Latest