The Student Room Group

UCAS mistake

I put the wrong local authority for ucas additional info and I've sent it off to my college already. The head of year said that once someone has done a mistake after the internal deadline, your name goes at the bottom of the list and there is no guarantee that she will send it off to uni on time
Original post by 17Linda
I put the wrong local authority for ucas additional info and I've sent it off to my college already. The head of year said that once someone has done a mistake after the internal deadline, your name goes at the bottom of the list and there is no guarantee that she will send it off to uni on time

Today is 7th December. The UCAS equal consideration deadline is 31st January. Your head of year has plenty of time to get your reference and predicted grades added between now and then. (And to get the local authority corrected, obviously.)

I suspect that they are just speaking out of frustration, as they presumably have a lot of students who complete the form incorrectly, causing them extra admin effort to get things corrected.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending