The Student Room Group

How well do you have to do to get into LAE Stratford?

I'm finishing off my GCSEs right now, and I'm hoping to get into LAE in Stratford.

I'm wondering whether these grades would be sufficient to study Maths, Econ, History, and Philosophy:

English Literature - 9
English Language - 8
History - 8
Maths - 8
Economics - 8
Biology - 8
Chemistry - 8
Physics - 8
French - 8
Art - 7
Computing - 7
Further Maths - 7

Context: I did get accepted with predicted grades slightly higher than these and I go to a grammar school. The only other school to which I plan to apply is KEGS, which I'm confident about.
Yes they are fine
Reply 2
Original post by Invictus11
I'm finishing off my GCSEs right now, and I'm hoping to get into LAE in Stratford.

I'm wondering whether these grades would be sufficient to study Maths, Econ, History, and Philosophy:

English Literature - 9
English Language - 8
History - 8
Maths - 8
Economics - 8
Biology - 8
Chemistry - 8
Physics - 8
French - 8
Art - 7
Computing - 7
Further Maths - 7

Context: I did get accepted with predicted grades slightly higher than these and I go to a grammar school. The only other school to which I plan to apply is KEGS, which I'm confident about.

those grades are fine! i did maths, econ and history at lae whilst coming from a grammar school background as well :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Invictus11

English Literature - 9
English Language - 8
History - 8
Maths - 8
Economics - 8
Biology - 8
Chemistry - 8
Physics - 8
French - 8
Art - 7
Computing - 7
Further Maths - 7

With those grades i'd be pretty confident.

We have similar predicted grades and I've also got offers from LAE AND LAET, as well as KEGS for Bio, Chem, Maths and Econ, although considering dropping Bio for Further Maths:

English Literature - 9
English Language - 9
Mathematics - 8
History - 8
Biology - 8
Chemistry - 8
Physics - 8
Design & Technology - 9

If possible, we could keep in touch approaching enrolment/results day if you use social media?

Also did you apply to Brampton/NCS?
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending