The Student Room Group

Microsoft apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nsg12
yep, only one more stage after the video interview. Not a lot compared to most of the other companies considering theres no assessment

Did you bother doing a profile on the website? I don’t know if it’s necessary for the apprenticeship
Reply 21
Original post by notanotherone12

Did you bother doing a profile on the website? I don’t know if it’s necessary for the apprenticeship

I suggest you do it. Not sure how much it impacts but complete it .
Which apprenticeship is this? I can only find one degree apprenticeship which mostly has Technology modules but says it is in the Business-Finance sector and no mention of any qualifications or exactly how many months it is so I am not sure what it is about.
Reply 23

yeah i completed it, not sure if it was necessary but i done just in case
Reply 24
Original post by nsg12
Me! I passed the video interview stage, they said theyll be screening the applications to see who moves onto the final interview stage

If you don't mind me asking what question did they ask for the video interview ?
Reply 25
Original post by cryptixs

If you don't mind me asking what question did they ask for the video interview ?

I don’t think anyone would tell you the questions as it’d be unfair to others. It’ll be the generic like for every other company “why Microsoft, why data? What skills do you bring to the role and maybe some competency ones like teamwork etc
Reply 26
Original post by ssaara22
I don’t think anyone would tell you the questions as it’d be unfair to others. It’ll be the generic like for every other company “why Microsoft, why data? What skills do you bring to the role and maybe some competency ones like teamwork etc

How many questions did it ask
Reply 27
Does anyone know when the Data Analyst / Tech one will open?
Original post by adam2234
Does anyone know when the Data Analyst / Tech one will open?

It already opened and closed sometime in late November or early December
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 29
Did everyone’s link to the video interview worked just fine? Cuz mine isn’t and an error message pops up.
Did everyone’s link to the video interview worked just fine? Cuz mine isn’t and an error message pops up.

Same. I emailed them but I got an automatic message that they may not reply until the 15th of Jan which is like 2 weeks after the deadline to complete the interview 😭
Reply 31

Same. I emailed them but I got an automatic message that they may not reply until the 15th of Jan which is like 2 weeks after the deadline to complete the interview 😭

Yeah that’s why I’m worried. Maybe they extend it for us otherwise it’ll be unfair
Yeah that’s why I’m worried. Maybe they extend it for us otherwise it’ll be unfair

They were able to fix it for me. Were you able to do yours?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 33

They were able to fix it for me. Were you able to do yours?

Yes I did mine as well! Got an email this morning to register on their ISIMS?? I just clicked on the link and registered on the normal Microsoft account. Is that all we’re supposed to do? I couldn’t find anything about ISIMs
Reply 34
Original post by nsg12
Me! I passed the video interview stage, they said theyll be screening the applications to see who moves onto the final interview stage

Congrats! That must feel amazing, how long did you have to way till they gave feedback on the video interview? And what kind of questions was asked :smile:
Original post by tanv7r
Congrats! That must feel amazing, how long did you have to way till they gave feedback on the video interview? And what kind of questions was asked :smile:

I don’t think it would be fair to share questions but they got back to me the next day
I have just recieved this email.

We are contacting you to remind you that you need to register for Microsoft's online portal to have a chance of being invited to the Final stage of interviews.The next step you MUST take in order to have the opportunity to secure a place at the final stage is to register on Microsoft's ISIMS found here -https://careers.microsoft.com/v2/global/en/home.html

Does anyone know what it means by "register on Microsoft's ISIMS"? Do I just need to create an account on the microsoft site?
Reply 37

We are contacting you to remind you that you need to register for Microsoft's online portal to have a chance of being invited to the Final stage of interviews.The next step you MUST take in order to have the opportunity to secure a place at the final stage is to register on Microsoft's ISIMS found here -https://careers.microsoft.com/v2/global/en/home.html

Does anyone know what it means by "register on Microsoft's ISIMS"? Do I just need to create an account on the microsoft site?

I wanna know too because I only registered on the main Microsoft careers account, didn't see anything about ISIMS.
Reply 38

Same here, im really confused, i have registered by no information about the assessment centre etc, Anyone know anything or can help :smile:
Reply 39

Hey, I actually emailed GMFJ about that and they told me that the link in the email to sign up is ISIMS this is what they sent me.
“Yes I can confirm if you created an account using that link then you have signed up to ISIMS 😊”
Hope that answers your question! Has anyone been invited to an AC yet?
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending