The Student Room Group

Microsoft apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by molovestolearn
I’ve spoken to a couple apprentices on linkedn who work in tech at Microsoft. I didn’t apply for data anyways
what's their opinion, reviews, etc? are they happy with the apprenticeship?
Reply 121
Original post by manraj_b28
Wait I thought data was the only one you could apply to at Microsoft
No, I applied for customer IT consultant
Original post by JulT
No, I applied for customer IT consultant

Yup that's the data one
Reply 123
Yup that's the data one
I think the date one was separate one?
Original post by JulT
I think the date one was separate one?
Yeah I thought so too. The one I applied for was customer technical solutions
Original post by JulT
what's their opinion, reviews, etc? are they happy with the apprenticeship?
Yeah everything was positive! They’re not doing exactly the same thing I would do tho, but they’re happy with their experience
Reply 126
Yeah I thought so too. The one I applied for was customer technical solutions
yep, I applied to that as well:smile:
Yeah everything was positive! They’re not doing exactly the same thing I would do tho, but they’re happy with their experience

Are they happy with their salaries cause 20.5k is the lowest I've ever seen a salary for a degree apprenticeship and also what salaries did they go on to after the apprenticeship and did Microsoft give them a job after
Are they happy with their salaries cause 20.5k is the lowest I've ever seen a salary for a degree apprenticeship and also what salaries did they go on to after the apprenticeship and did Microsoft give them a job after
I didn’t ask them about their salaries as I don’t think it really matters tbh. 20k is definitely on the lower end, but I’ve seen a couple for 17k so we have to take what we can get. We can make our way up for sure. Anyways, They’re still apprentices so don’t know yet if they’re going to get a job after.
Reply 129
Nah not yet. It’s only been 2 working days tho. I wouldn’t worry about it until Thursday.

Still nothing. What about you? Tommorrow is the last day to hear from TDM
Original post by JulT

Yeah I’ve received nothing. I’ll let you know when I do
Original post by JulT

Have you gotten a response?
Reply 132
Have you gotten a response?

Nope. You?
Original post by JulT
Nope. You?

Nothing so far 😭 I’ll try to be patient
Reply 134
Nothing so far 😭 I’ll try to be patient

That's very strange they still have not contact us. Hopefully they did not change their mind
Original post by JulT
That's very strange they still have not contact us. Hopefully they did not change their mind

Just got an email from TDM, says the Microsoft Manager is ill so no decisions have been made. May be a little while until we hear anything now.
Reply 136
Original post by Hapi2130
Just got an email from TDM, says the Microsoft Manager is ill so no decisions have been made. May be a little while until we hear anything now.

I know - I wrote to them, they replied to me, then they emailed with the same text to all:smile:))))
Reply 137
Anyone heard anything back? I think more than a week for sickness is enough for any manager?
Original post by JulT
Anyone heard anything back? I think more than a week for sickness is enough for any manager?

Not heard anything yet :/
Reply 139
FYI - got a call today from Microsoft, that I passed the test and will receive my contract/all papers next week. Fingers crossed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending