The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

University of Cambridge MPhil Students

Is anyone here a current student on the MPhil in Population Health Sciences course at Cambridge?I applied for the Infectious Diseases theme and I’ve got an interview coming up.
Reply 1
Original post by Faye Peters
Is anyone here a current student on the MPhil in Population Health Sciences course at Cambridge?I applied for the Infectious Diseases theme and I’ve got an interview coming up.

Hey well done and good luck with your interview :smile: can I ask when did you submit your application?
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Hi. Hope your interview went well. How did you find it?
Sorry I missed this thread earlier. Have you already had your interview? I am a current student.
Reply 4

My interview is coming up for ID track! Maybe I will see you this coming fall 👀
Reply 5
Original post by davey194
My interview is coming up for ID track! Maybe I will see you this coming fall 👀

Hi Davey, of course! Omg, guess what? I’m also on the ID track! What are the odds? Haha. I just got interviewed yesterday. Went so well. When is yours coming up? Also, I’d like to connect with you, how do we do that?
Reply 6
Original post by Parsnip_Carrot
Sorry I missed this thread earlier. Have you already had your interview? I am a current student.

Oh yes, I had my interview only yesterday. It went so well! Thank you for asking
Reply 7
Original post by mazxx
Hey well done and good luck with your interview :smile: can I ask when did you submit your application?

November 2023
Oh yes, I had my interview only yesterday. It went so well! Thank you for asking

Glad to hear it went well. Good luck with admissions!
November 2023

Hi. Have you heard back yet? I interviewed for ID around the same time as you and I am still under review.
Reply 10
Hi Davey, of course! Omg, guess what? I’m also on the ID track! What are the odds? Haha. I just got interviewed yesterday. Went so well. When is yours coming up? Also, I’d like to connect with you, how do we do that?

Hey sorry for some reason I didn’t get a notification for this! I had my interview around 3 weeks ago and it went well… I think? They inquired quite a bit about my stats level which was interesting. Have you get final offer yet? I’m still waiting on GAO approval rn.
Reply 11
Hey sorry for some reason I didn’t get a notification for this! I had my interview around 3 weeks ago and it went well… I think? They inquired quite a bit about my stats level which was interesting. Have you get final offer yet? I’m still waiting on GAO approval rn.

Yeah me too. I’m waiting GAO approval. Good luck to us.
Reply 12
Yeah me too. I’m waiting GAO approval. Good luck to us.

Just got my offer today! Good luck to you!
Just got my offer today! Good luck to you!
Got mine a month ago, I have completed all conditions, but my transcripts have not changed to "completed" on self-service

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending