The Student Room Group

KCL pharmacy 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nevermindhonest
Omg congratulations!! And same!! KCL was my very first interview so I absolutely butchered it but I somehow got an offer today.

Same I got mine today!! congrats
Original post by Nevermindhonest
Omg congratulations!! And same!! KCL was my very first interview so I absolutely butchered it but I somehow got an offer today.

congratsss!! so happy for you
Original post by Anonymous1276934
i had my interview mid feb and honestly i thought that it didnt even go all that well and i was gonna get rejected but i guess not 😂

congrats!!! i did my interview on the 13th of march and i’m so scared bc i don’t think it went that well and i still haven’t heard anything back yet
hey guys did anyone receive an offer holder day email? I haven't received anything
Original post by mfish894
hey guys did anyone receive an offer holder day email? I haven't received anything

I had my offer 3wks ago and got an email regarding the health and life sciences open day a few days later, it should be accessible from the offer holder hub? It is may 11
Reply 25
Original post by ellapoos
I had my offer 3wks ago and got an email regarding the health and life sciences open day a few days later, it should be accessible from the offer holder hub? It is may 11

Hey everyone, I have an interview for Kcl Pharmacy tomorrow😭any advice would be greatly appreciated cos im feeling a bit lost. Thank u
Original post by ellapoos

ahh ok thankyou, thats so weird i got my offer more than a month ago but. never got a seperate email about it but its fine because its on the offer email

Hi i have! I think u need to apply to it first on the hub.
Also have any girls firmed kcl pharm?
Hi guys if anyone wants to join a kcl pharmacy offer holder chat lemme know thanks
Original post by Ahmetask38
Hi guys if anyone wants to join a kcl pharmacy offer holder chat lemme know thanks

I would like to can u send me ur @ I’ll text u

id like to join

hi, yes, please i’d love to!! my ig is @zainabb_alaa
Guys its a whatsapp gc btw
Original post by zainab alaa
that’s fine also!! can u dm me on it and i’ll send u my #?

Ive jus sent it on here
Ive jus sent it on here

Me tooo !!
Congrats!!! I found my interview a bit tough so I’m glad you thought the same but still managed to get an interview, hope that can be me too loool

Congrats on your offer!! What kin of questions did they ask in your interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending