The Student Room Group

HM Treasury Policy Advisor Graduate Scheme 2024

Hi all, hope you are well. Can anyone please give us some advice on the upcoming assessment centres - very nervous! If you’re a previous applicant can you share the questions you received, or any tips and tricks that really helped you on the day. Would be massively appreciated!
Today is the last day of the assessment centres and we will all be hearing back soon regarding the outcomes. I was just wondering how everyone found the assessment centre and if anybody has received and offer yet?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by stellabolton
Today is the last day of the assessment centres and we will all be hearing back soon regarding the outcomes. I was just wondering how everyone found the assessment centre and if anybody has received and offer yet?
Hi, I know one person received an offer 8 days after completing her assessment centre, from another student room thread. I’ve not heard back from mine yet, bit worried as I have a theory that successful candidates hear back sooner rather than later.
Reply 3
Hi, I received an offer this afternoon! Good luck to everyone!
Original post by anishak3
Hi, I received an offer this afternoon! Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations!

Please can you let us know how long you had to wait to receive an offer?
Reply 5
Original post by Jamesplace98
Congratulations!

Please can you let us know how long you had to wait to receive an offer?
Thank you! My AC was Feb 14th, so just over 2 weeks. They call first for a verbal acceptance, so no email has been sent out yet.
Original post by anishak3
Thank you! My AC was Feb 14th, so just over 2 weeks. They call first for a verbal acceptance, so no email has been sent out yet.
Thanks so much for coming back. That’s amazing, wishing you all the best in your new role!

Quick Reply

Latest