The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Official University of Bristol Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

My son got a criminology conditional offer last week but wonder whether choose or not as the required grade is higher than the predicted grade. Struggling how to choice
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by Anonymous #6
My son got a criminology conditional offer last week but wonder whether choose or not as the required grade is higher than the predicted grade. Struggling how to choice

he should put it as his firm and then a lower grade requirement uni as his insurance!! if he works hard who says he can’t meet the grades:smile:
I’m a firm offer holder for physics 🙂 I am a girl btw, any physics girlies here?
Doings maths fm and physics.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by ASmith20
Heya:smile: I've got an offer for French and Spanish, and am currently taking French, Spanish, and English literature!

FINALLY SOMEBODY ELSE DOING LANGUAGES! i'm doing german so i know it's not the same but this is the closest i've come so far haha
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! Ive gotten an offer for electrical and mechanical engineering! I don't do A-levels, im an international Spanish student but the subjects I do are: English, Spanish language and lit, Spanish history, maths, physics, chemistry, technical drawing and philosophy!
Eyy, yo tengo offer para applied anatomy!!
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Bristol for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!
Hi guys, I just got an offer for Applied anatomy. I took the IB in Spain, took: chem, bio, psych and spanish B at HL. I'm on a gap year so its unconditional but I haven't heard back from my first choice yet so I might end up taking up this offer. Anyway, let me know if ya'll are taking anything similar so we can exchange sociallsss.
Reply 26
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from Bristol for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!
Hi! I've recently got an offer from Bristol for a BSc in Accounting and Finance (international student)
Original post by Nikhita19
Hi! I've recently got an offer from Bristol for a BSc in Accounting and Finance (international student)
Hi!! When did you apply and what were your predicted grades
Reply 28
Original post by risarizman
Hi!! When did you apply and what were your predicted grades

I've submitted my application on 30th jan and since I'm an international student i come under cbse board so we dont have it in the form of A levels
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hi, what were the required grades? My DS is currently on hold for criminology. Thanks
I have an offer for biology but am debating between bristol warwick and durham, anyone else considering those too?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! Ive gotten an offer for electrical and mechanical engineering! I don't do A-levels, im an international Spanish student but the subjects I do are: English, Spanish language and lit, Spanish history, maths, physics, chemistry, technical drawing and philosophy!
Hiiiii I've got an offer for mechanical engineering too!! Since you're international I doubt you were able to attend the offer holder event (unless you're going in the future)
I went just a few days ago!! I can answer any questions you have, it's a lovely uni 🫶
Original post by Quietperson1234
I’m a firm offer holder for physics 🙂 I am a girl btw, any physics girlies here?
Doings maths fm and physics.

Same!! Nothing brings me more joy than finding a fellow physics girlie. Is Bristol your firm?
Original post by Leigh1004
Same!! Nothing brings me more joy than finding a fellow physics girlie. Is Bristol your firm?
AHH YES! It is 😀 Nice to meet you :biggrin:
AHH YES! It is 😀 Nice to meet you :biggrin:
Same actually xx and great to meet you too. Maybe meet is too big a word? Anyway I was hoping I’d find someone trustworthy (as all women in stem are) so I can ask what you’re thinking about accommodation? I’m kind of lost and was wondering if other people had more of an idea :wink:
Same actually xx and great to meet you too. Maybe meet is too big a word? Anyway I was hoping I’d find someone trustworthy (as all women in stem are) so I can ask what you’re thinking about accommodation? I’m kind of lost and was wondering if other people had more of an idea :wink:
Yeah meet is a big word, maybe e-meet is better for now…
Good question, I asked a question on tsr about it and got blanked lol
But me personally, I am religious so I’m looking for single sex, no alcohol. And preferably an en-suite. My top choice would probably be “accommodation at thirty three” and after that, probably anything else in those categories that are close to the campus.
hiii, I have an offer in medicine for 2025 entry, I'm planning on taking a gap year to save up money and do some traveling. I don't do a-levels but I'm currently studying physics, psychology, calculus, statistics, french, and english. I'm still waiting to hear back from KCL and st. andrews but I'm pretty confident I want to go to bristol. has anyone been able to attend an offer holder event?
Yeah meet is a big word, maybe e-meet is better for now…
Good question, I asked a question on tsr about it and got blanked lol
But me personally, I am religious so I’m looking for single sex, no alcohol. And preferably an en-suite. My top choice would probably be “accommodation at thirty three” and after that, probably anything else in those categories that are close to the campus.
Ahh I see. It must be tricky finding places that meet your requirements. Hoping you get your top choice xx I’m kind of at war with myself in that I love the idea of living in a really beautiful old building (hence why I immediately liked the bristol physics castle) but I also want modern facilitates and obviously an en suite would be great…
Is it catered or self catered?
Ahh I see. It must be tricky finding places that meet your requirements. Hoping you get your top choice xx I’m kind of at war with myself in that I love the idea of living in a really beautiful old building (hence why I immediately liked the bristol physics castle) but I also want modern facilitates and obviously an en suite would be great…
Is it catered or self catered?
Yeah… although i have heard that the no-alcohol single-sex stuff is usually booked by mostly international students so maybe it isn’t too popular. It is self-catered! I love homemade food lol
Thank you and you too :smile:xx
Ohh i seeee, i get u, the physics building seems so distinct and beautiful, can’t wait to see it on the offer holder event day!
And for sure, modern facilities is a must 😅
Yeah… although i have heard that the no-alcohol single-sex stuff is usually booked by mostly international students so maybe it isn’t too popular. It is self-catered! I love homemade food lol
Thank you and you too :smile:xx
Ohh i seeee, i get u, the physics building seems so distinct and beautiful, can’t wait to see it on the offer holder event day!
And for sure, modern facilities is a must 😅
My cooking is pretty appalling but I’m hoping to expand my knowledge through the power of you have to or you’ll starve’.
Have you not seen them uni before? If not, how did you decide which was your firm?
You’re in for a treat with that building though. It’s really gorgeous :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending