The Student Room Group

Uni credits and getting on to another course

I graduated in 2015 with a BSc with out Hons as the course didn't have the Hons at the time
I attempted to go back in 20/19/20 only to have a disaster with equipment for my disabilities and lack of space as my partner had to work from home during Lockdown.
I attended all the lectures which were delivered before Boris told us all to stay at home but coudn't do the work for the reasons above, although I did try on my bed and it left me in a lot of pain.
I was told by the administrators I needed 40 credits.
Now I am really unsure what to do about finance, which course I can take, I would love to do an MBA or a Conversion but really not sure if I can, could some one help please as i'm lost all over the internet with conflicting advice
Depending on the type, an MBA would generally be for someone with a few years managerial experience.

If you are still restricted geographically, then your best bet might be to email the admissions teams at local unis with info about your current qualification and what you are aiming for.
I do have a few years in middle management and did run my own company years ago, I am no spring chicken and would love to be able to do this online as this is how I work now, so it could enhance my management role

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending