The Student Room Group

Normal body count

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #2
Shouldn't you still be in school at 16 years old??

I work for the nhs in an apprenticeship
Original post by Anonymous #1
I work for the nhs in an apprenticeship

Given that you appear to have life sorted, why are you interested in what strangers think?
How come it is so high because you want it to be this high? Although someone from my school was into double figures by 18
I'm 27

At this age you shouldn't be framing sex as something you "give".
Reply 24
at the end of my 16 yrs it was 2 but maybe more i didn't write it down in my calender. not the same gender but irrelevant in my view

fixation on body count is strange and only happens on internet. i have never asked someone their body count before sleeping with them; no it's not a turn off cuz it's irrelevant before getting down to business. if i knew my partner's body count it came up in casual conversation at some point.

just make sure you're staying safe and you're comfortable knowing relationships probably won't last long and he might only want one thing. also his friends know
Reply 25
Original post by Genesiss
at the end of my 16 yrs it was 2 but maybe more i didn't write it down in my calender. not the same gender but irrelevant in my view

fixation on body count is strange and only happens on internet. i have never asked someone their body count before sleeping with them; no it's not a turn off cuz it's irrelevant before getting down to business. if i knew my partner's body count it came up in casual conversation at some point.

just make sure you're staying safe and you're comfortable knowing relationships probably won't last long and he might only want one thing. also his friends know

What do you mean his friends know? Like they’ve all told them. Because I knew they do. The last one got dropped off by his mate at 2am. Don’t think there’s any hiding that
2 boyfriends at 16 years old? You're giving yourself away so easily.. that's mad
Nowadays, people are just letting themselves loose no joke... so easily accessible and available.
Please try to value yourself more. You do have worth you know...

No people are having sex less and being lonely. I'm 17 lol, no sex partners, only managing to make out. How do people get many sexual partners is beyond me. Few girls are even interested in me sexually, or dating.
Reply 27
What do you mean his friends know? Like they’ve all told them. Because I knew they do. The last one got dropped off by his mate at 2am. Don’t think there’s any hiding that

oh i just meant friends talk about who they've slept with. it's not a big deal unless it is for you
Original post by ActiveEccentric
No people are having sex less and being lonely. I'm 17 lol, no sex partners, only managing to make out. How do people get many sexual partners is beyond me. Few girls are even interested in me sexually, or dating.

Sex has nothing to do with loneliness. Good companionship is far more important, as is keeping yourself busy and active.

When you start to obsess about not having sex, that is when you start to sink into depression, and your thinking patterns become ever more negative. Your mental health suffers, and you are likely to stop noticing the good people around you who would make great friends if you even gave it a chance.
Reply 29
Original post by ActiveEccentric

that's normal. 17 yrs and not getting to that point is normal too. i wouldn't worry about it.

so many hang ups on this is beyond me
Original post by Genesiss
that's normal. 17 yrs and not getting to that point is normal too. i wouldn't worry about it.

so many hang ups on this is beyond me

Meanwhile we see so many posts about these ladies and guys getting so much sex and I wonder how they manage it. I used to be more desperate for them, now... I kinda accept my loss and still try to get a beautiful woman who loves me but considering my history it will take a while at least
Original post by Anonymous #4
At this age you shouldn't be framing sex as something you "give".

I guess you are very young then
Hi,

Is 3 a high body count for a 16 year old girl?

Would that make me more unattractive to potential boyfriends?

Ignore the haters, at least you get lots of sex
Reply 33
Hi,

Ignore all these weirdos. If it was consensual and you enjoyed it and wanted to have sex then that’s absl fine, there’s literally no problem with it. When I was 17 (i’m only 18 now) i had friends who’s body count was 5-10. Don’t ever let a guy decide what you’re worth, it doesn’t matter if your body count is low or high you’re just as worthy and beautiful. You define your own self worth, don’t live to please men, live to please yourself. Men come and go but the only person that’s there at the end of the day is you, so do whatever makes YOU happy. And Ik thats easier said than done, but you’ve got this please please don’t ever let anybody else have the control to decide how much youre worth
17 and its only 2, i regret the last one but i really am in NO rush to increase it
Hi,

it doesn't matter. If it matters to someone, then they dont either.
(edited 1 month ago)
2 boyfriends at 16 years old? You're giving yourself away so easily.. that's mad
Nowadays, people are just letting themselves loose no joke... so easily accessible and available.
Please try to value yourself more. You do have worth you know...

Actually give over ur 27 trying to slut shame a 16 year old girl. Give her whatever advice u want to give and move on with ur life weirdo
Let me guess... you're in the same boat as her. Gave yourself away to a number of people in your younger years. Sounds like it to me. All this social media is ruining teenager's minds I swear
Let me guess... you're in the same boat as her. Gave yourself away to a number of people in your younger years. Sounds like it to me. All this social media is ruining teenager's minds I swear

I’m 18 years old and only been with 1 person. Im still in no place to pass judgement to a random 16 year old seeking advice. You’ve nothing better to do with urself at 27 years of age than slut shame on a student forum. Were young people not having sex before ‘social media ruined all our minds’?? Get a life
3 bodies at 16 is very high, very weird. Sign of our degenerate society. Regardless of whether you are male or female.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending