The Student Room Group

The guy I like doesn't talk to me as much these days

So me and this guy have been talking every single day since August 2023, sometimes for hours at a time and things have been great. We both like to take things slow but we do hang out in person sometimes too. He always messaged me every chance he got and would always prioritize talking to me. However in December he started leaving bigger gaps than normal between messages and this hasn't changed. We have only had longer conversations a handful of times since he started leaving bigger gaps. When we do talk everything is perfect and exactly the same as before, but I can't seem to get his attention anymore. We have spoken about this and he says its just been a hectic month and things will go back to normal soon but they haven't and it has been over a week since that conversation now. I just don't get what has changed. Any advice on how to handle this situation because I really don't want to lose him?
Reply 1
Why do you need his attention when he's just a friend? He's explained he's busy, he said things would change soon and you expect them to have changed in only 7 days? You'll lose him if you start pushing to be prioritised. Be patient and just let things settle down in their own time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending