The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Deferral

If I apply for a deferral at LSE and get an offer, can I still apply to Oxford next year?
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Larryflax
If I apply for a deferral at LSE and get an offer, can I still apply to Oxford next year?

(I'm presuming this is for undergrad.)

You can only carry over a confirmed place from one cycle to the next. If you are placed at a uni, you can't use UCAS to apply to more choices.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

You can't do that as you have a legally binding contract with LSE. So you would need to e-mail LSE admissions. Which subject are you applying for at Oxford?
Reply 3
Original post by thegeek888
You can't do that as you have a legally binding contract with LSE. So you would need to e-mail LSE admissions. Which subject are you applying for at Oxford?

If you accept a deferred offer, are you not allowed to apply to any other university? Not even universities not in UCAS? I applied PPE!
If you accept a deferred offer, are you not allowed to apply to any other university? Not even universities not in UCAS? I applied PPE!

Unfortunately you can't apply anywhere else, once you have an offer from a university.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending