13 dec
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Hi, I got mine on the 8th of January! Best of luck to everyone else :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by wailan
have u heard anything back yet? I submitted start of December but still nothing. My friend got a reduced offer for Law and French yesterday tho

Ah sorry I took so long responding! I got my offer mid January, but I won't be firming it as I got a Cambridge offer the next week. AAB offer (contextual student) so maybe insurance!
I've applied on the 13th December and nothing since! I have an offer from the University of Birmingham though
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous #3
I've applied on the 13th December and nothing since! I have an offer from the University of Birmingham though

That’s the exact same as me! Where else did you apply?
Original post by Eliza.A
That’s the exact same as me! Where else did you apply?

Just these two unis, I'm a mature student and can't move out to study, so had to stay relatively local. How about you? And dang I blew my cover lol
(edited 2 months ago)
i applied in nov and got an offer in early jan, home non contextual
I applied in January and got offer 2 days ago
Original post by Anonymous #2
I applied in January and got offer 2 days ago
what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking
Original post by Anonymous #5
what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking

3A* 1B
My daughter has just received an offer for law! Home non contextual Scottish student. 6 As highers and condition is 2 As in adv higher
Hi there, I am a home non-contextual offer student and yet to hear anything. I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me
Original post by Unknown543
Hi there, I am a home non-contextual offer student and yet to hear anything. I was wondering if anyone was in the same boat as me
Yupp dw I'm in the same boat
I haven't heard yet!
Reply 34
I’m also yet to hear anything!
I applied on October 11th with 4 A*s predicted and have still not heard back from Warwick for LLB Law
Hi! I'm an international student, I applied on october 30th and received a conditional offer on 15th november for LLB law.
Reply 37
Original post by kashi.xo
Hi! I'm an international student, I applied on october 30th and received a conditional offer on 15th november for LLB law.

what was the offeR?
Are most people still waiting to hear back? I applied on the 16th of October and haven't received anything except a 'We haven't forgotten you...' email back in November.
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
Are most people still waiting to hear back? I applied on the 16th of October and haven't received anything except a 'We haven't forgotten you...' email back in November.

Same! I got the 'we haven't forgotten you' email too last month but still haven't heard back

Quick Reply

Latest