The Student Room Group

British Airways Apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Good luck for the assessment centre tomorrow! I just got invited to pick a date for the following week for the aircraft maintenance apprenticeship. Any tips would be extremely helpful! :smile:
Anyone heard back for data science?
Reply 22
is anyone else a little confused for the presentation?
Reply 23
Original post by lms9616
Good luck for the assessment centre tomorrow! I just got invited to pick a date for the following week for the aircraft maintenance apprenticeship. Any tips would be extremely helpful! :smile:

Congrats, me too! Which date and time you going for? And do you have any idea what we’ll be doing? :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Shay22
Congrats, me too! Which date and time you going for? And do you have any idea what we’ll be doing? :smile:

Ahh cool, congrats to you too! I booked for the 28th. After you booked the AC, you should have a couple of documents to download explaining how to get there and roughly what to expect, otherwise I don’t know anything other than demonstrating team work ability, hand skills, interview and a q&a session with apprentices. Have you booked your AC yet ?
Reply 25
Hey, has anyone heard anything back after the aspiring leaders AC?
Reply 26
Nice
Reply 27
Original post by ow.123
nope..
Original post by lms9616
same for me. looking for as many tips as possible
Original post by deano101
same for me. looking for as many tips as possible
I did my workshop assessment day and for tips i’d say just be yourself, they want to see who you are throughout the day so make sure you let your personality out while talking to everyone on your day. For the interview side it’s more laid back than I expected but make sure you know why you want to join BA. Oh and during your group assessment just show you can work in a team well and speak to your team and help them out aswell. Oh and remember to have fun… and lastly Good luck for whenever your assessment day is. :smile:
Anyone heard about the assessment centre for Data Science?
Original post by Mr. Wind-Up Bird
Anyone heard about the assessment centre for Data Science?
Nope. They seem to be taking their time
Reply 32
its working.
Reply 33
Original post by nwzino
its working.
What is working?
Reply 34
Original post by Sjklll
Ansar Bhai
What.
has anyone heard back from the aspiring leader ac? they said during the ac it would be by the end of last week but then I emailed and they said end of this week
Reply 36
Original post by ameliejarvis
has anyone heard back from the aspiring leader ac? they said during the ac it would be by the end of last week but then I emailed and they said end of this week
Nothing yet 🫣
Original post by ma937
nope..
Heard back yesterday… anything for you?
Original post by ow.123
Nothing yet 🫣
Heard anything?
Original post by ow.123
I have !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending