The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vampxenaa
me too ugh i did chem & maths

What did you think about maths??
Original post by KrishhPachigar
What did you think about maths??

it was alright i dont think i did that well on it tho? what did u think?
Original post by emilyi88
The maths was actually so hard

Omg frr

I was so confident cuz physics was so easy, and then I did maths and my old English teacher was invigilator in my maths test. I found maths much harder but some how I did better in maths cuz I got my teachers to go over them all
Original post by mobolaaaaa
Omg frr

How did you think it went? I can’t wait for results
How did you think it went? I can’t wait for results

Biology was alright.. and maths started off well but for the last few questions I was just guessing
Original post by mobolaaaaa
Biology was alright.. and maths started off well but for the last few questions I was just guessing

I feel so stupid for getting some of the questions wrong, im so scared cuz its my number 1 option

I have a mate who goes there and apparently last year the mark to get in including the 160 for the interview was 530
I have a mate who goes there and apparently last year the mark to get in including the 160 for the interview was 530

do you think it'll be even higher this year?
Reply 49

Whats the highest possible exam mark and do you know how they calculate it?
do you think it'll be even higher this year?

I think itll be higher cuz we aint affected by covid i guess.
Original post by Raaacowww

To the best of my knowledge, the exam is out of 500 points(not sure if its 500) . if you surpass the threshold of 406 (that was last year), you get an Interview. The interview is comprised of different parts and it is out of 160 points. They then sum your scores together and make a minimum for you to achieve a conditional and to get in. Thats how i think it works I'm pretty sure unless someone has other info.
Reply 52
To the best of my knowledge, the exam is out of 500 points(not sure if its 500) . if you surpass the threshold of 406 (that was last year), you get an Interview. The interview is comprised of different parts and it is out of 160 points. They then sum your scores together and make a minimum for you to achieve a conditional and to get in. Thats how i think it works I'm pretty sure unless someone has other info.

Thank you. Kind of weird that the exam point total is 500 when both my exams were only 40 marks each

Thank you. Kind of weird that the exam point total is 500 when both my exams were only 40 marks each

right? it makes it kinda confusing
right? it makes it kinda confusing

Bro it makes no sense, both my exams were like 30 or 40 marks and so now I’m confused like do they add it up and scale up or what?
Plus we need minimum 400+ so fingers crossed

Bro it makes no sense, both my exams were like 30 or 40 marks and so now I’m confused like do they add it up and scale up or what?
Plus we need minimum 400+ so fingers crossed

fingers crossed! hope u get in!

Yeah no problem. If you go up I said I THINK(not fully sure) the exams worth 500 points and i know the interview is worth 160 and they assess the interview based on how you answer. BTW we got 9 days till results
fingers crossed! hope u get in!

You too! its scary i cant lie

You too! its scary i cant lie

yess it is omg 😭😭 do u want to talk somewhere else instead of studentroom?
yess it is omg 😭😭 do u want to talk somewhere else instead of studentroom?

sure on what?

Quick Reply

Latest