The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster 2024 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by sanyaa2808
I did chem + bio for my tests, got 502 points and also got the interview (im priority 3-4)

Wowww well done! You got really high
Reply 81
heyy, i got an interview too! so,what exactly is priority group 1-2?
Reply 82
i got an interview too
i'm so surprised because I found the exams hard
Original post by sanyaa2808
I did chem + bio for my tests, got 502 points and also got the interview (im priority 3-4)

How is 502 possible?
Reply 84
Original post by KrishhPachigar
How is 502 possible?

I think max might be 540
Original post by luving
heyy, i got an interview too! so,what exactly is priority group 1-2?

How many points did everyone get
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 86
How many points did everyone get

Reply 87
Hey guys!! I got 462! Got an interview. Who else is doing an interview on Chemistry??
hey guys i go hwsf rn lmk if u have any questions abt the sch or gcses in general and i might see some of you on the interview day (saturday one)
Reply 89
Original post by anonymous.2003
hey guys i go hwsf rn lmk if u have any questions abt the sch or gcses in general and i might see some of you on the interview day (saturday one)

what is a usual day like at hwsf?
Reply 90
How does it work if you are taking a subject at Westminster school? Is it a lot of rushing around and teachers getting upset bc you are always late?
Reply 91

any tips on the interview? what will the structure be? what should i prepare on coz i know nothing rn. ive got philosphy?

and what subjects / teachers are the best & worst at your school?

I’m interviewing on the Saturday for history. Also i want to switch one of my alevel subjects to German, would that be an issue as it is a Westminster subject? (I am predicted a 9 in German)
Original post by Sumikko
Hi, did anyone receive an email about the interview? cos i did

yeah i got one. anyone else interviewing in physics?
Original post by elsa.clissitt
yeah i got one. anyone else interviewing in physics?

What was your score?, I’m doing maths
Reply 95

Im doing history, I got 491, is that a good score because im so nervous for the interview
Original post by Fiana2727
Im doing history, I got 491, is that a good score because im so nervous for the interview

491 is mental
Reply 97
How many people made it through into the interview? Also is anyone getting interviewed for maths?

436 lol
Original post by mxssino
How many people made it through into the interview? Also is anyone getting interviewed for maths?

i think about 700 ppl got interviews and 300 get offers or smth like that

Quick Reply

Latest