The Student Room Group

OCR Classical civilisation homeric world

Hi, I do the class civ gcse and I was wondering what books showed up in the Homeric world paper for the odyssey in the 2023 paper including the 8 and 15 markers
Reply 1
Yes me too!
Original post by Ciceropilled
Hi, I do the class civ gcse and I was wondering what books showed up in the Homeric world paper for the odyssey in the 2023 paper including the 8 and 15 markers

Did you ever get told- mines tomorrow !!
Reply 3
Original post by Maiamaiaevelyn

If I remember correctly, the one of the 15 markers is on “everyone got what they deserved in the end, to what extent do you agree with this statement” and I don’t remember what the other one was, it’s about how does Homer make it exciting or smth. And the 8 marker was saying that “Odysseus crew are unreliable, to what extent do you agree” or something similar.
If I remember correctly, the one of the 15 markers is on “everyone got what they deserved in the end, to what extent do you agree with this statement” and I don’t remember what the other one was, it’s about how does Homer make it exciting or smth. And the 8 marker was saying that “Odysseus crew are unreliable, to what extent do you agree” or something similar.

Thank youuu :smile:)
Reply 5

Do you remember any other questions cuz I have my mocks on monday and it will have the 2023 paper
Reply 6
Original post by m236773
Do you remember any other questions cuz I have my mocks on monday and it will have the 2023 paper

mines tomorow and im also trying to find 2023 questions!! do you know what the 15 marker on mycenae was? or any 8 markers thanks sm, hopefully your exam went well
Reply 7
Original post by Maiamaiaevelyn

hi do u remember any questions 😭

Quick Reply

Latest