The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Missed exam

I’m in 3rd year and missed my presentation exam due to getting the date wrong. Will I get a chance to do it again in the summer?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’m in 3rd year and missed my presentation exam due to getting the date wrong. Will I get a chance to do it again in the summer?

Hi Anon,

Thanks for your question. Please could you confirm which course you are studying here at UCLan and I can have a look into this for you.

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi Anon,

Thanks for your question. Please could you confirm which course you are studying here at UCLan and I can have a look into this for you.

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah

Forensic science and criminal investigation. I haven’t spoken to anyone about it yet but it was just a general thought. It’s only worth 40% of the module, so I’m not overly worried about it for now, but just wanted to see if ill get offered to do it again in the summer
Original post by Anonymous #1
Forensic science and criminal investigation. I haven’t spoken to anyone about it yet but it was just a general thought. It’s only worth 40% of the module, so I’m not overly worried about it for now, but just wanted to see if ill get offered to do it again in the summer

Hi Anon,

Thank you for confirming this. Please could you send us a direct message through one of our social media channels which you can find here and I can put you in touch with the best contact to help you with this.

All the best,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending