The Student Room Group

EDF Grad Scheme - 2024

Scroll to see replies

I applied for the data pathway and my application outcome has been updated on the 'Candidate Profile' but I haven't received an email yet. Has this happened for you guys too?
Original post by Davvidd
I applied for the data pathway as well and got that same mail, also saw on their website that AC should be between February and March but it’s almost end of February and nothing yet
I applied for the data pathway and my application outcome has been updated on the 'Candidate Profile' but I haven't received an email yet. Has this happened for you guys too?
Reply 22
What is the update?
Reply 23
anyone who has been to an assessment centre for one of the graduate roles (Preferably the nuclear business graduate role), how was it? did anything catch you by surprise? and also is there any specific I should prepare for?
Thank you.
Reply 24
Original post by fox.786
anyone who has been to an assessment centre for one of the graduate roles (Preferably the nuclear business graduate role), how was it? did anything catch you by surprise? and also is there any specific I should prepare for?
Thank you.
Have you been invited to assessment centre?
Original post by AppleTREE36
I can't even remember setting up a candidate profile for logging in, so not sure how to even check the status!
Reply 26
Has anyone received an email about the assessment centre?
Reply 29
Original post by Lottie2182
Thank you for that!
Is there any update on your candidate profile?
Original post by Khar_sang
Is there any update on your candidate profile?
Yeah it says unsuccessful, but best of luck to everyone else!
Reply 31
Just received another update saying the same thing as the last time
Reply 32
Original post by Eko1999
Same. Do you think its just spam at this point?
Original post by Eko1999
Same for me
Reply 34
Who has received an assessment centre invite.
Original post by Eko1999
Who has received an assessment centre invite.
Did you receive one? Congrats if. You did. Which scheme? Has your dashboard changed at all (from application review)
Reply 36
I have not received an invite yet. But I keep on receiving updates and I received one today
Reply 37
did anyone receive a phone call yesterday, regarding the Nuclear Business graduate scheme
Reply 38
Original post by fox.786
did anyone receive a phone call yesterday, regarding the Nuclear Business graduate scheme
Have you had an ac invite?
Reply 39
Original post by Eko1999
Have you had an ac invite?
Yes, I done my AC and the lady on the phone said I got the role - I was just surprised at the quick turnaround as it was not even 24 hours after my ac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending