The Student Room Group

Lloyds Codility test

Hi guys, I have to take the Lloyds codility test for the DS grad scheme 2024 soon. I was wondering if anyone has taken it in the past. What’s the difficulty level like and how many questions are asked. What topics of python & SQL should I focus on. Please share some sample questions as well. Thanks x
Reply 1
Original post by bettysparkles
Hi guys, I have to take the Lloyds codility test for the DS grad scheme 2024 soon. I was wondering if anyone has taken it in the past. What’s the difficulty level like and how many questions are asked. What topics of python & SQL should I focus on. Please share some sample questions as well. Thanks x

Hey! You can find the Lloyds 2024 grad scheme thread here. Also, I think they've got a demo test you can try before you attempt the test, so perhaps that might be useful for some practice? I didn't try the demo test, so I couldn't tell you what the questions are. I personally found the actual test to be on the easy side, so don't stress too much about it! All the best!
Original post by vapor12
Hey! You can find the Lloyds 2024 grad scheme thread here. Also, I think they've got a demo test you can try before you attempt the test, so perhaps that might be useful for some practice? I didn't try the demo test, so I couldn't tell you what the questions are. I personally found the actual test to be on the easy side, so don't stress too much about it! All the best!

thank you so much!! i took the demo test for numerical reasoning etc and found it very easy but i couldn't access the coding one. did you get a call for an interview/ AC? thanks :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by bettysparkless
thank you so much!! i took the demo test for numerical reasoning etc and found it very easy but i couldn't access the coding one. did you get a call for an interview/ AC? thanks :smile:

Have you done the test yet? How did you find it? I haven't heard back yet, but I'm not expecting to hear back any time before the end of the year, based on the timeline that last year's applicants faced. I'm also not confident that I did well for the video responses, so I'm honestly not expecting anything at this point!

did u clear the codility tests? I understand you struggled with sql but did you get a solution to submit?
Original post by ricogordon235
did u clear the codility tests? I understand you struggled with sql but did you get a solution to submit?

Hi! Yes i did. I could achieve 50% of the the result they had asked for in the codility sql question
Reply 6
Hi! Yes i did. I could achieve 50% of the the result they had asked for in the codility sql question

Hi @bettysparkless, I have the AC in a few days and was wondering if,
1. How the format is like
2. Is it purely coding via codility and nothing else?
3. What sort of questions were asked
4. What did you use to prepare for it?
5. How soon did they reach out after this stage?
6. Is your screen shared or window monitored during the session? Because I was wondering if using StackOverflow etc is allowed/not
Reply 7
Original post by Kemmydai
Hi @bettysparkless, I have the AC in a few days and was wondering if,
1. How the format is like
2. Is it purely coding via codility and nothing else?
3. What sort of questions were asked
4. What did you use to prepare for it?
5. How soon did they reach out after this stage?
6. Is your screen shared or window monitored during the session? Because I was wondering if using StackOverflow etc is allowed/not

hey what programme did you apply for and in what location? I applied for data and analytics in london and have not heard back yet

Quick Reply

Latest