The Student Room Group

EDF Grad Scheme - 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tsunamiiiii
hey I just received the AC for renewable commercial grad last Friday. Anyone knows how's it about? Especially for 2 micro exercise
congrats!! are you a home or international student? I'm still waiting to hear back
Original post by ApplicantMS
congrats!! are you a home or international student? I'm still waiting to hear back
Thank you, I am an international student who need visa sponsorship. I asked them which time slots I could alter cuz I have a time clash and they told me that 4th April is the only date the Assessment Centre will be running
Original post by 143214
Has anyone received an invite to AC for commercial renewable I’m still waiting to hear back

I received last Friday
Reply 63
anyone applied to the finance grad scheme
my applicant portal changed to "unsuccessful" today. I applied for the renewable commercial graduate role. good luck to everyone else!
Original post by ApplicantMS
my applicant portal changed to "unsuccessful" today. I applied for the renewable commercial graduate role. good luck to everyone else!

what is the link for the portal?
Original post by mm10391
anyone applied to the finance grad scheme

I did however still haven't heard anything from them
Reply 68
Original post by sarahaazhar
I did however still haven't heard anything from them

Did you not get an assessment invite the day after applying
Original post by mm10391
Did you not get an assessment invite the day after applying

Nope, I just did their video interview a week ago tho, how long after the VI did you hear back for the assessment centre?
Reply 70
Original post by sarahaazhar
Nope, I just did their video interview a week ago tho, how long after the VI did you hear back for the assessment centre?

Apologies I thought you hadn't heard back after online application and was referring to the initial online assessment. I finished my VI last week too and haven't heard back since. The AC is in May so I guess we won't hear back for a while
Reply 71
Hiii do anyone know when the briefs (e.g. presentations, etc.) for assessment centers will be sent out to candidates? Thanks!
Reply 72
Anyone hear back from the Renewables Engineering graduate role this morning?
Original post by Mussel
Hiii do anyone know when the briefs (e.g. presentations, etc.) for assessment centers will be sent out to candidates? Thanks!

I think the HR sent a email which said that there won't be a brief for AC for renewable commercial graduate programme
Reply 74
Original post by Tsunamiiiii
I think the HR sent a email which said that there won't be a brief for AC for renewable commercial graduate programme

ohhh thanks i just saw the email!
Has anyone received a response after their video interview for the finance graduate scheme or know roughly when abouts we’d get a response . Also is there dates for the AC for the finance graduate scheme
Original post by Eghosa12
Has anyone received a response after their video interview for the finance graduate scheme or know roughly when abouts we’d get a response . Also is there dates for the AC for the finance graduate scheme

Nope- had no communication after video interview
Original post by mollyx_15
Nope- had no communication after video interview

Do you think that means they’ve closed applications or something 😂
Reply 78
Original post by Eghosa12

Not received any response yet either. I submitted my video interview like early march.
Reply 79
Original post by H9.
Not received any response yet either. I submitted my video interview like early march.

The AC is in May so I guess we hear back end of april

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending