The Student Room Group

Jaguar (JLR) Degree apprenticeships 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kz_dfg23
Did you have to send your transcript? And if so how long after you sent it did they get back to you about the AC?

Yh, I sent my transcripts 2 days ago, and received the invite yesterday.
Original post by zg.1st
22nd of Feb for DTS, it’s weird tho bc they sent me an email asking for my certificates but then I haven’t sent it yet and then they sent me an AC invite the next day😭

Isn't that the day after your JP Morgan insight evening?
Reply 42
Original post by awesomeyou

Isn't that the day after your JP Morgan insight evening?

Yep and I also have a mock exam the same day too in the morning😭
Original post by Taha-
Any update?

Its still on online testing. How long ago did you send transcripts?
Reply 44
I received an invite to an assessment centre, so I must have done things right. I'm so happy rn. Good luck to everyone else!

for what path and location?
Reply 45
Original post by tonysoprano1

Its still on online testing. How long ago did you send transcripts?

Been 2 days now
Original post by Taha-
Been 2 days now

On the email it says they'll respond within 72 hours so we should definitely get a response soon.
Reply 47
On the email it says they'll respond within 72 hours so we should definitely get a response soon.

I emailed them 4 days ago so yeah
Reply 48
Original post by RonAndrei

same
Reply 49

Did u get any updates?
Reply 50
Original post by Taha-
Did u get any updates?

Nah not yet
Original post by zg.1st
Yep and I also have a mock exam the same day too in the morning😭

long days, 😭. Good luck with your mocks bro.
for what path and location?

Software Engineering with Data, location was Gaydon.

In the email I got asking for transcripts, it said they recruit on a rolling basis, and there is no guarantee on the wait.
Reply 54
Software Engineering with Data, location was Gaydon.

oof i did Software Engineering WITHOUT data in Gaydon, reckon we'd be part of the same Assesment Centre? If we are then I guess I didn't get in
oof i did Software Engineering WITHOUT data in Gaydon, reckon we'd be part of the same Assesment Centre? If we are then I guess I didn't get in

nah we wouldnt. in my email it also said that the assessment centres are conducted 1 to 1, so they probably have simultaneous assessment centres running on the same day, it might also be one per day. I wouldnt worry yet, because the assessment centres only start on the 19th Feb, so there is probably a couple of months of ACs left.
nah we wouldnt. in my email it also said that the assessment centres are conducted 1 to 1, so they probably have simultaneous assessment centres running on the same day, it might also be one per day. I wouldnt worry yet, because the assessment centres only start on the 19th Feb, so there is probably a couple of months of ACs left.

is it in person or on teams?
is it in person or on teams?

its on teams.
In the email I got asking for transcripts, it said they recruit on a rolling basis, and there is no guarantee on the wait.

it was an automated email that spoke about FAQ's it said they aim to respond within 72 hours. I don't think it relates to me sending my transcripts tho ngl
its on teams.

oh ok. Is there a deadline by when they have to let you know their decision by?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending