The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh Film and TV

Is anyone studying or studied the film and tv course at Edinburgh and know what its like? I've been accepted into it but I'm trying to get some more info from students in it but literally cannot find anything!
I am in the final year of a film degree (not at Edinburgh) and I hate it.

I would not recommend you undertake a film degree, although maybe it will be worth it in Scotland as you will not pay tuition fees.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
I am in the final year of a film degree (not at Edinburgh) and I hate it.

I would not recommend you undertake a film degree, although maybe it will be worth it in Scotland as you will not pay tuition fees.

oh if you don't mind me asking where are you doing your film degree and why do you not like it??
Original post by Anonymous
oh if you don't mind me asking where are you doing your film degree and why do you not like it??

I don't want to disclose where I am doing it but there are a million things wrong with the degree course
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Is anyone studying or studied the film and tv course at Edinburgh and know what its like? I've been accepted into it but I'm trying to get some more info from students in it but literally cannot find anything!
Did you find out any more info, accept course? Any feedback? Waiting to hear on application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending