The Student Room Group

Remark and recheck

If I do remark in a subject that I'm 1 mark away from getting an A* in will I get the Mark? Cie
I'm doing igcse
Reply 1
if you're only 1 mark away there's always a chance an extra mark will be found somewhere, obviously its different subject to subject so you might be more likely to have a mark found on an essay subj like english/history etc , but its possible for any one, i got my bio grade up from an A to an A* when i got mine remarked. Even if you maybe lose a mark or so (happened to me in one subj haha) you wouldn't get low enough to drop down a grade so its worth a shot especially since you're close to the A* :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by MP_25
if you're only 1 mark away there's always a chance an extra mark will be found somewhere, obviously its different subject to subject so you might be more likely to have a mark found on an essay subj like english/history etc , but its possible for any one, i got my bio grade up from an A to an A* when i got mine remarked. Even if you maybe lose a mark or so (happened to me in one subj haha) you wouldn't get low enough to drop down a grade so its worth a shot especially since you're close to the A* :smile:

Really I hope so, I'm 1 mark away in bio and Arabic :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest