The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

International student in Leeds

I would be studying at Leeds international study centre in September and I am an international student. I would like to know how the city is as I don't know anyone there and would be alone . Thank you !
Reply 1
Original post by Arcissha
I would be studying at Leeds international study centre in September and I am an international student. I would like to know how the city is as I don't know anyone there and would be alone . Thank you !

Hey! I am a current student at uni of leeds and absolutely love it here!

The city has plenty of shops (food, clothes, drinks...etc)! There is a big Morrisons too in the merrion centre (opposite white rose, atlus iq near central village too). Lots of restaurants too with different cuisines, something for everyone!

Night life is pretty good in the city centre too, so many places to go! If you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Hope this helps
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hello!! thank you so much for replying this really helped me feel better ! What course are you doing ? Am feeling nervous at the same time excited as this will be a huge change. Can't wait to explore the city !

Could I ask what the expenses per month would be like ? so that I can gauge how much of money I need every month.

Once again that you so much for helping :smile:
Original post by abbbbbb.
Hey! I am a current student at uni of leeds and absolutely love it here!

The city has plenty of shops (food, clothes, drinks...etc)! There is a big Morrisons too in the merrion centre (opposite white rose, atlus iq near central village too). Lots of restaurants too with different cuisines, something for everyone!

Night life is pretty good in the city centre too, so many places to go! If you have any questions feel free to ask :smile:

Hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest