The Student Room Group

live, laugh, love (and sometimes cry) - a blog <3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by scar-the-queen
Galentine's was amazing!! We all brought food boards and talked for hours. I'm not very social usually, but it was lovely to just spend time with my friends.

My plan for today is:

Hoover my bedroom

Catch up with the news

Maths year 1 differentiation revision

Maths year 1 integration revision

Maths year 2 differentiation revision

Stats homework part 1

Yay Galentines is going so well ☺️💜

Good luck with the maths
Original post by study23!
Yay Galentines is going so well ☺️💜

Good luck with the maths

Thank you!
Today's to-do list:

Hoover my bedroom

Yoga

Catch up on the news

Binomial expansion revision

Blockchain research for EPQ

Stats homework part 3

MAT 2009 MCQs

I'm not actually going to do the MAT, but I thought I'd try some of the past papers to challenge myself.
(edited 2 months ago)
hello just found your blog! following right now ❤️
Original post by emm4nuella
hello just found your blog! following right now ❤️

thanks! <3
I've discovered my new favourite way to exercise! Put on a song, and just keep dancing until you can't anymore! I honestly love dance so much. I was a member of the dance club at my school but unfortunately had to quit because of my health issues and I miss it so much. I think I'll try to dance at home once in a while. It makes me really happy!
(edited 2 months ago)
My to-do list:

Catch up on news

MAT 2009 MCQs and STEP assignment 16

Pure maths revision

Stats homework parts 3 and 4

Blockchain research

Write 3rd paragraph of EPQ

Add to class assembly

(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 47
I've discovered my new favourite way to exercise! Put on a song, and just keep dancing until you can't anymore! I honestly love dance so much. I was a member of the dance club at my school but unfortunately had to quit because of my health issues and I miss it so much. I think I'll try to dance at home once in a while. It makes me really happy!

Omg I love dance too, it’s like the only way I have fun exercising 😂
Omg I love dance too, it’s like the only way I have fun exercising 😂

It's so relaxing, and it's less boring than stuff like running (even though I like running too)!
I'm going to spend tomorrow primarily finishing off my blockchain research for my EPQ. I've made lots of notes so far, but I really want my research to be thorough.

Hoover bedroom

Yoga

Catch up on news

MAT 2009 MCQs and STEP assignment 16

Pure maths revision

Stats homework parts 3 and 4

Blockchain research

Write 3rd paragraph of EPQ

Add to class assembly

damn I was sure I followed this blog but I might have never clicked on watch😭😭. Well I am here now babe, so yeah love you loadssss
Original post by Tatakae L
damn I was sure I followed this blog but I might have never clicked on watch😭😭. Well I am here now babe, so yeah love you loadssss

haha that's ok, love you too! <3
Tomorrow's to-do list:

Clear up desk

Catch up on news

Add to class assembly

Pure maths revision

Start reading econ book

(edited 2 months ago)
I've had digestive issues for ages because of long covid. I've managed to start eating some foods that I wasn't able to before (e.g. yoghurt), but it's still not perfect. I thought I'd give an orange a try today and it tasted so good but afterwards I had such a bad headache. Yeah..I'm going to be avoiding oranges for a while. It wasn't worth it, but I'm glad I pushed myself to try it. Maybe next time I shouldn't have a whole orange and only one slice. However, last weekend I had an entire milkshake by myself (which is crazy because I'm mildly lactose intolerant and long covid has made it even worse), and I didn't feel ill at all! I'm enjoying these little milestones in my recovery journey. I can't wait for when I feel well enough to have coffee again, I miss it so much :frown:
Reply 53
I've had digestive issues for ages because of long covid. I've managed to start eating some foods that I wasn't able to before (e.g. yoghurt), but it's still not perfect. I thought I'd give an orange a try today and it tasted so good but afterwards I had such a bad headache. Yeah..I'm going to be avoiding oranges for a while. It wasn't worth it, but I'm glad I pushed myself to try it. Maybe next time I shouldn't have a whole orange and only one slice. However, last weekend I had an entire milkshake by myself (which is crazy because I'm mildly lactose intolerant and long covid has made it even worse), and I didn't feel ill at all! I'm enjoying these little milestones in my recovery journey. I can't wait for when I feel well enough to have coffee again, I miss it so much :frown:

Are you keeping like a food journal?
Are you keeping like a food journal?

Yeah, but my doctor and I went through it and we also got a second opinion from another doctor and there doesn't seem to be any trends in the types of food that make me feel ill (apart from foods containing lactose but that's only because I'm slightly lactose intolerant). We know it's long covid but we're not sure what exactly's going on..it's getting better with time though.
Tomorrow's to-do list!

EPQ blockchain section + mid-project review

Catch up on news

Do some laundry (my mum's a sweetheart and did this for me while I was at school)

Ahh my maths test is tomorrow and I feel so unprepared (which is completely my fault because I procrastinated too much). I've mastered differentiation and I've started working on some integration questions but for the rest I'm just going to hope that my memory's good enough to get by. I have a free period and lunchtime to get more questions done though. I've not done loadss of revision, but somehow I've done more than my classmates who haven't even started revising yet? Although I think they're lying when they say that.. I don't get why people feel the need to lie about how much revision they've done.
(edited 2 months ago)
Tomorrow's to-do list!

EPQ blockchain section + mid-project review

Catch up on news

Do some laundry

Yoga

Ahh my maths test is tomorrow and I feel so unprepared (which is completely my fault because I procrastinated too much). I've mastered differentiation and I've started working on some integration questions but for the rest I'm just going to hope that my memory's good enough to get by. I have a free period and lunchtime to get more questions done though. I've not done loadss of revision, but somehow I've done more than my classmates who haven't even started revising yet? Although I think they're lying when they say that.. I don't get why people feel the need to lie about how much revision they've done.

Good luck for the test, i am sure you will do amazing because you must be very clever for mastering diffentiation! :rolleyes:
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
Good luck for the test, i am sure you will do amazing because you must be very clever for mastering diffentiation! :rolleyes:

Thank you! The test actually went surprising well and I had enough time at the end to go back and check my answers which was lovely!
I ate carbonara for lunch at school today and it was AMAZINGG!! I did feel ill afterwards but idc because it was soo worth it
Ok I take it back the carbonara was NOT worth it. I've been feeling ill all evening and my limbs are going numb and I keep feeling like I'm going to pass out (which is normal for me lol, my digestive issues trigger my neurological ones).

Anywayy despite that I'm feeling pretty happy! I've been working on my EPQ most of the evening and I actually love working on it so much, like it's nice to research something I'm actually interested in!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending