The Student Room Group

live, laugh, love (and sometimes cry) - a blog <3

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by scar-the-queen
Ok I take it back the carbonara was NOT worth it. I've been feeling ill all evening and my limbs are going numb and I keep feeling like I'm going to pass out (which is normal for me lol, my digestive issues trigger my neurological ones).

Anywayy despite that I'm feeling pretty happy! I've been working on my EPQ most of the evening and I actually love working on it so much, like it's nice to research something I'm actually interested in!

I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well 😭 I hope it passes soon xxz
Original post by study23!
I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well 😭 I hope it passes soon xxz

Thank you <3
Tomorrow's to-do list:

Organise clothes

Yoga

Catch up on the news

Read ch.2 of Identity Economics

I also have Robotics Club after school tomorrow which I am looking forward to!
Tomorrow's to-do list:

Yoga

Hoover bedroom

Mechanics homework

Maths reading

Catch up on news

EPQ research

Read AI Economy

Read Identity Economics

(edited 2 months ago)
Tomorrow's to-do list:

Yoga

Hoover bedroom

Mechanics homework

Maths reading

Catch up on news

EPQ research

Read AI Economy

Read Identity Economics

slayyy - good luck ❤️
Original post by emm4nuella
slayyy - good luck ❤️
Thank you!
Guys!! I did it!! I finally felt well enough to exercise. I did some yoga and then some zumba. HAHA CHRONIC ILLNESS IN YOUR FACE I BEAT YOU!!!

That being said I wasn't feeling well earlier today but managed to get over it by getting some rest :smile:
Reply 67
guys!! I did it!! I finally felt well enough to exercise. I did some yoga and then some zumba. Haha chronic illness in your face i beat you!!!

That being said i wasn't feeling well earlier today but managed to get over it by getting some rest :smile:
yesssssss! You go girl!
Tomorrow's to-do list:

Hoover bedroom

Maths reading

Binomial expansion homework

Econ notes

Catch up on the news

Read AI Economy

Read Identity Economics

(edited 2 months ago)
Guys!! I did it!! I finally felt well enough to exercise. I did some yoga and then some zumba. HAHA CHRONIC ILLNESS IN YOUR FACE I BEAT YOU!!!

That being said I wasn't feeling well earlier today but managed to get over it by getting some rest :smile:
omg i'm so proud ❤️
26/02/24

Yoga

Running

Hoover bedroom

Binomial expansion revision

MAT 2009 question 1F

Identity Economics chapters 2, 3, postscript to chapter 3

Computer science notes - 3 basic programming constructs

(edited 2 months ago)
Hello! I've not been on TSR for a while but I'm back now! This blog is basically a place to collect my thoughts about life. Here's a little catch-up for you:

Studies: I have soo much overdue homework I need to catch up on. It's honestly insane. I'm in Year 12 and studying Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Computer Science A Levels. I'm thinking about applying for Economics at university!

Social: I'm not allowed to date until I'm 18, but that doesn't stop me from having a crush or two. I'm part of my school's robotics team and there's one guy who's super cute. Let's call him N. There's also another boy who GETS ON MY NERVES AND THINKS HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. Let's call him A. He literally refers to himself as the smartest person in the room. I'm curious whether he has any siblings..he seems like a coddled only child (this is coming from a fellow only child btw). The robotics team is going out together this weekend and I'm so excited! There's also been a lot of drama though because someone's planning on bringing alcohol and not everyone's fully comfortable with drinking (especially since the person bringing the alcohol has a tendency of getting SUPER DRUNK). Anyways, my best friend and I are just going to ditch everyone else if they start drinking and we'll go out together for a meal instead🙂

Health: I've injured my back so I haven't been exercising much recently :frown: But when I do, I really enjoy running, yoga and pilates! I have a neurological condition that sometimes affects my life but I push through it anyways!

That's it for now! You're all caught up!

- Scarlett xoxo
Robotics sounds like such an interesting thing to do it's a shame there isn't anything robotics-related near me as I think mechatronics is something that would interest me
Original post by serterweryerper
Robotics sounds like such an interesting thing to do it's a shame there isn't anything robotics-related near me as I think mechatronics is something that would interest me
Ooh mechatronics sounds interesting! To be honest, robotics has literally just turned into a gossip session for us, we don't even have a proper robot yet for the competition and other teams are wayy ahead of us.
(edited 2 months ago)
Hellooo I'm back! Haven't updated this in a while! I've realised I find it very difficult to plan my work as I pretty much never do the work I need to do on the day I plan to do it on. I'm a lot more fluid with my study plans, especially because of my chronic illness. So I might just post summaries of the work I do throughout the day on here!

3/3/24:
Studied: 3 hours, 3 mins (pretty happy with this considering I was feeling VERY ill today)
What I did today:

Economics indirect tax + subsidies revision

TMUA preparation

Worked on my EPQ

CS homework

Had a sudden burst of motivation at the end of the day, most because my new iPad finally arrived so I finally have technology that is working and not always glitching!!! (which tbh is the bare minimum for a CS student)
Hellooo I'm back! Haven't updated this in a while! I've realised I find it very difficult to plan my work as I pretty much never do the work I need to do on the day I plan to do it on. I'm a lot more fluid with my study plans, especially because of my chronic illness. So I might just post summaries of the work I do throughout the day on here!

3/3/24:
Studied: 3 hours, 3 mins (pretty happy with this considering I was feeling VERY ill today)
What I did today:

Economics indirect tax + subsidies revision

TMUA preparation

Worked on my EPQ

CS homework

Had a sudden burst of motivation at the end of the day, most because my new iPad finally arrived so I finally have technology that is working and not always glitching!!! (which tbh is the bare minimum for a CS student)
So glad you’ve finally got some tech that works 😆 and well done on 3 hrs!! My total today was 0.5 hrs 💀
Original post by study23!
So glad you’ve finally got some tech that works 😆 and well done on 3 hrs!! My total today was 0.5 hrs 💀
You still made progress though!
4/3/24
Studied 2 hours, 9 mins (happy with this considering I’ve been very ill - more on this at the end of this post)
Worked on:

EPQ research

Econ market failure revision

Okayy so basically I’m in a wheelchair now but hopefully it’s only temporary! I’ve just been a bit more tired than usual recently and that’s led to my legs just giving out and I’m too weak to walk. My friends have been incredibly supportive though and have accompanied me to and from all my lessons to make sure I’m ok :smile:
4/3/24
Studied 2 hours, 9 mins (happy with this considering I’ve been very ill - more on this at the end of this post)
Worked on:

EPQ research

Okayy so basically I’m in a wheelchair now but hopefully it’s only temporary! I’ve just been a bit more tired than usual recently and that’s led to my legs just giving out and I’m too weak to walk. My friends have been incredibly supportive though and have accompanied me to and from all my lessons to make sure I’m ok :smile:
Oh no, I hope everything gets better soon! I remember being in a wheelchair in year 7 after an operation and my friends walked me into a wall and the school lift stopped when I was in there with my friend 😂 traumatic times. Glad that your friends are supportive and please take care of yourself x
Get well soon! I got a back injury when I was 18 and life was super hard then but still managed to achieve lots of things! I guess being positive really helps
4/3/24
Worked on:

EPQ research

aww my love, I hope you get better soon. <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending