The Student Room Group

Warwick Law 2024 offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bsg2088
I have heard back and been rejected. They are possibly getting rid of people and honing it down so you may be in for a chance! Good
Luck to anyone who has applied.

hi when did you reply and what were ur predicted? @bsg2088
I haven't heard anything yet! I applied on the 8th December, and i am predicted A* A*AA
I applied in January and got offer for llb 2 days ago
Original post by ahsaan._.11
I applied in January and got offer for llb 2 days ago
do u mind if i ask what are your predictions xx
Original post by strawberrymoon
do u mind if i ask what are your predictions xx

A*A*A*B
Reply 25
M’y daughter received an offer today!
I just got rejected from Warwick :frown: It's a shame as i was predicted a* a* a a!
Original post by freyabeth444
I just got rejected from Warwick :frown: It's a shame as i was predicted a* a* a a!
Oh no :frown: they are amazing grades tho! do you mind saying your gcse stats if thats okay?
Original post by ameliagtaylor
Oh no :frown: they are amazing grades tho! do you mind saying your gcse stats if thats okay?
I'm from Wales so they are letter grades not numbers, hope they still help! I got 7 A*s, 4 A's and 2 B's xx
I'm from Wales so they are letter grades not numbers, hope they still help! I got 7 A*s, 4 A's and 2 B's xx
Wow they are amazing grades, well done! The unis for law are just crazy competitive this year!
Original post by ameliagtaylor
Wow they are amazing grades, well done! The unis for law are just crazy competitive this year!
Awe thanks! Yeah you're totally right, everything is so competitive this year!
do they give you a reason for rejecting? just curious!
Original post by strawberrymoon
do they give you a reason for rejecting? just curious!
they just said that there was a lot of applications and mine wasn’t as strong as others!! they wouldn’t specify whether it was my grades, references or personal statement x
Reply 33
they just said that there was a lot of applications and mine wasn’t as strong as others!! they wouldn’t specify whether it was my grades, references or personal statement x
When did you submit your UCAS if you don’t mind me asking? Also good luck with your other offers, the right uni is out there :smile:
Original post by emrma
When did you submit your UCAS if you don’t mind me asking? Also good luck with your other offers, the right uni is out there :smile:
Aweee thanks, I submitted on the 8th December xx
hi people is anyone going to the offers holders day tomorrrow? :3
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 36
Original post by yakultlvr
hi people is anyone going to the offers holders day tomorrrow? :3
did you get an offer from warwick and are u a home applicant?
Original post by idil55
did you get an offer from warwick and are u a home applicant?
Yes I got one in mid January I think? I'm a home student w 3a* 1a predicted and 8 9's 2 8's for gcse
Reply 38
Original post by Hamachi lvr
Yes I got one in mid January I think? I'm a home student w 3a* 1a predicted and 8 9's 2 8's for gcse
hii when did you apply to warwick please xx
Original post by zhiru
hii when did you apply to warwick please xx
Applied at the oxbridge deadline which was Oct 16th I believe? So quite I early I presume ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending