The Student Room Group

Can I complete a UCAS application within a day?

I've already previously applied to university last january and deferred it but I decided to change course recently but haven't been able to work on a personal statement due to sickness is it possible for me to write a decent personal statement before the end of the day?
Original post by amiira444
I've already previously applied to university last january and deferred it but I decided to change course recently but haven't been able to work on a personal statement due to sickness is it possible for me to write a decent personal statement before the end of the day?

depends, can you? i mean TECHNICALLY yes. It's 4000 characters you COULD get that hammered out in 1 hour, the question is will it be any good? From right now, you got 7 hours, it's enough time to get a statement down but it likely won't be your best work. You may as well try, worst that happens is you get rejected and then you're in the same position as if you never tried.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by amiira444

Im doing mine for Russell group Unis right now do not lose hope you can still finish it off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending