The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Can I still get into Queen Mary UoL?

Hey:smile: So I am an offer holder for the 2024 Economics course at Queen Mary, University of London. On my application, my teachers gave me really high predicted grades, 8.5/10 for the European Baccalaureate. The entry requirements for my course are 8.2 but with the way things are going right now, I’m probably not even going to reach that required 8.2, I might even average a 7.something at the end of the year. So, if I already hold an offer for the course, but I don’t end up getting the grade requirements, is it still possible to get in or will my offer be withdrawn :frown:?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey:smile: So I am an offer holder for the 2024 Economics course at Queen Mary, University of London. On my application, my teachers gave me really high predicted grades, 8.5/10 for the European Baccalaureate. The entry requirements for my course are 8.2 but with the way things are going right now, I’m probably not even going to reach that required 8.2, I might even average a 7.something at the end of the year. So, if I already hold an offer for the course, but I don’t end up getting the grade requirements, is it still possible to get in or will my offer be withdrawn :frown:?

It entirely depends on how many other offer-holders meet their required grades, and therefore how many places are left for those who haven't.

Nobody - not even QMUL itself - knows how many that will be, and therefore the likelihood of your conditional offer becoming a confirmed place.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
It entirely depends on how many other offer-holders meet their required grades, and therefore how many places are left for those who haven't.

Nobody - not even QMUL itself - knows how many that will be, and therefore the likelihood of your conditional offer becoming a confirmed place.

Good to know, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending