The Student Room Group

Home Office: Immigration Enforcement Casework Support AO 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I haven’t received anything yet, was this to your email? Iv applied for Liverpool
Reply 21
Received an email this morning inviting me to complete the video interview.
Reply 22
Original post by hmiah007

What location have you applied for? I haven’t heard anything yet
Reply 23

yay congrats
Reply 24
I've not anything back yet though 😥
Reply 25
Original post by Kjc21
I haven’t received anything yet, was this to your email? Iv applied for Liverpool

Yes email, I applied for Liverpool
Reply 26

Well done and good luck x
Reply 27
Original post by Ihussain97
I've not anything back yet though 😥

Same. I’m not sure what this means as people in both situations have heard already?!
Reply 28
Original post by Kjc21
What location have you applied for? I haven’t heard anything yet

London
Reply 29
hate these video interviews as the brain goes blank and end up waffling on.

Prefer face to face as usually interviewers will give you promts or ask further questions that help you out.

Good luck to everyone as sadly the recruitment team do drag their feet.
Reply 30
Anyone else heard anything? Me and my friend applied the same day, they have been told they have not got an interview and I haven’t heard anything
Reply 31

Prefer face to face as usually interviewers will give you promts or ask further questions that help you out.

What? Noooo honestly its better to waffle then stumble on your words in front of actual people... Just stick to star method with your strengths and should be okay

how long since you took the BBA?
Reply 33
Original post by sandybeach1996
how long since you took the BBA?

I didn’t do the bba as they used my previous score for this one.
Reply 34
Original post by julajo
I submitted feedback on the BBA and today received an invite if I wanted to be included in their research group testing a new assessment. (Nothing to do with the application or outcome and purely for research purposes)

I’ve just took the new style assessment and it was far better - took around 60 minutes and had to choose between 2 statements and you decide which of the 2 reflects you the most. Seems alot better way of assessing someone ! I hope they role that one out in future 🤣

Honestly the whole stuff seems like brain training, who knew doing those elevate brain training exercises would actually be useful in a job interview.
Some of the stuff is way too hard especially the final part. It becomes a matter of luck in the later stages.
Reply 35
Has anyone gotten as far as the pre-recorded interview questions? I am trying to prepare but there is absolutely nothing out there as preparation questions...
Reply 36
Those of you who have been given an interview, when did you apply?
Reply 37
Original post by Kjc21
Those of you who have been given an interview, when did you apply?

I applied a week and half ago, managed to do the BBA test, then they sent me online sessions to register for. And go the pre-recorded video interview link sent yesterday.
Reply 38

What sort of questions did they ask if you don’t mind me asking
Reply 39
Original post by Ihussain97
Its alright, it's literally in the form of different games. I think the first is a memory game, there's a game where you have to fill up a certain number of balloons and each balloon equals how much profit you get, the more you fill the balloon the more money you get, another game where you have to click q if its an even number or p if its odd or if the shape the number is round press q or sharp p... the games have other meanings and you'll get a report back but I've not heard anything as of yet. Probably because its just the BBA and the pre-recorded interview that we'll be doing for this role.

I have just done this assessment, how long after did you hear if you got accepted for the pre-recorded interview please and can you remember any of the questions they asked at the interview?x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending