The Student Room Group

Oxford DPhil Education 2024

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone else have any updates for the DPhil in Education program?
I had my interview Monday the 19th. Haven’t heard anything yet!
Original post by Anonymous #5
I had my interview Monday the 19th. Haven’t heard anything yet!
Thanks for the update. If you don't mind me asking...when did you get the invite for interview?
I had my interview on Wednesday and I was told there might be a 3-week wait till we get results. I’m quite sad that I couldn’t answer quite a few questions…
Original post by Anonymous #2
I had my interview on Wednesday and I was told there might be a 3-week wait till we get results. I’m quite sad that I couldn’t answer quite a few questions…
I’m sorry to hear but I bet you did just fine. Sometimes we discount our own abilities and overthink our performance as being bad when it’s often not the case. If you’re okay with sharing, were the questions mostly related to your proposed research?
Original post by Anonymous #4
I’m sorry to hear but I bet you did just fine. Sometimes we discount our own abilities and overthink our performance as being bad when it’s often not the case. If you’re okay with sharing, were the questions mostly related to your proposed research?
yes 100% related
I got my invite on 2/8 and interviewed 2/19. Most of my questioned related to my proposal and its feasibility. My interviewers told me once they make their recommendation, it goes back into the hands of the university (ergo the delay).
I got my invite on 2/8 and interviewed 2/19. Most of my questioned related to my proposal and its feasibility. My interviewers told me once they make their recommendation, it goes back into the hands of the university (ergo the delay).

Amazing you had 11days of notice. I had 1 day! I got the invite on 20/2 and interviewed on 21/2…
updates anyone?
updates anyone?

Not yet
updates anyone?
I haven’t even heard anything about interview. So I doubt I’ll get in. Best wishes to everyone else though.
Has anyone heard yet?
Has anyone heard yet?
not yet. waiting is hard...
any updates?
On GradCafe, there appear to be a few rejections for DPhil in Education on 20/02 and some people were interviewed but I have personally heard nothing. don't seem to know what it means. Upload buttons are still there so I don't think we would hear any updates today or tomorrow.
Original post by Anonymous #7
On GradCafe, there appear to be a few rejections for DPhil in Education on 20/02 and some people were interviewed but I have personally heard nothing. don't seem to know what it means. Upload buttons are still there so I don't think we would hear any updates today or tomorrow.
This wait is painful
Original post by Anonymous #6
This wait is painful

I reckon we will soon hear from them, next week? Maybe the week after.. fingers crossed everyone!
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous #2
I reckon we will soon hear from them, next week? Maybe the week after.. fingers crossed everyone!
Yeah when I spoke to them they said to allow 4 weeks max after the last interview, which was held on the 23. Which would mean we have till the 23 of March to hear for sure. Till then, no news is good news!
My upload button disappeared earlier today. I presume that I'll be rejected.
Were you invited for interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending