The Student Room Group

Oxford ODID/MPhil DPhil International Development 2024

Has anyone heard from the department?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not yet for me. May I ask you if you have been interviewed or know anyone else did?
Reply 2
Original post by ASMAA999
Not yet for me. May I ask you if you have been interviewed or know anyone else did?
Thanks. I have applied to the DPhil program..don't think they have interviews? In any case I haven't been interviewed and I don't know anyone else who has been.
Hi everyone, I got a rejection of the MPhil this Friday. So maybe no news for you all is still good news until now! Hope this is helpful.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by juicebottle2
Hi everyone, I got a rejection of the MPhil this Friday. So maybe no news for you all is still good news until now! Hope this is helpful.
Oh so sorry! And thanks for letting us know :smile:
Original post by KB_swarup
Oh so sorry! And thanks for letting us know :smile:
That's alright:smile: Wish you all the best!
Reply 6
Original post by juicebottle2
That's alright:smile: Wish you all the best!
Thanks!
Reply 7
Thanks. I have applied to the DPhil program..don't think they have interviews? In any case I haven't been interviewed and I don't know anyone else who has been.
I also applied for DPhil, but I am afraid that they are conducting informal interviews between applicants and proposed supervisors.
Reply 8
I also applied for DPhil, but I am afraid that they are conducting informal interviews between applicants and proposed supervisors.
Aah. I think you might have a point. I was going through the 2022 thread for ODID and it seems some of the people who got an offer were also interviewed informally. Also, this is very stupid..why not just conduct interviews? What's informal about a PhD application interview?
Reply 9
Aah. I think you might have a point. I was going through the 2022 thread for ODID and it seems some of the people who got an offer were also interviewed informally. Also, this is very stupid..why not just conduct interviews? What's informal about a PhD application interview?
Yes I agree. But may I ask you if you have an idea if some got offers without interviews?
Would you please let me know if you received any response recently for the DPhil in ODID
Has anyone heard from the department?
Reply 11
Yes I agree. But may I ask you if you have an idea if some got offers without interviews?
No I am not aware of this. But even for the informal interview I could find only one person in the 2022 thread. Do you know someone who were interviewed?
Reply 12
Would you please let me know if you received any response recently for the DPhil in ODID
Yes I will you know. Nothing so far though. I do think they will post the results early this week. This is based on their timelines for the last 3 years.
No I am not aware of this. But even for the informal interview I could find only one person in the 2022 thread. Do you know someone who were interviewed?
No I did not, I asked other applicants and they said they haven’t been interviewed. Do you have an idea if anyone got any response recently?
Reply 14
No I did not, I asked other applicants and they said they haven’t been interviewed. Do you have an idea if anyone got any response recently?
I actually did! Check out pages 9 and 10 in this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7446769
I actually did! Check out pages 9 and 10 in this thread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7446769
I saw it thank you. I think there were no updates for today, right?
Reply 16
Nothing yet. Even the upload button is still there.
Nothing yet. Even the upload button is still there.
Same for me! It is strange that not many applicants are here for the same program. Also no updates on Gradcafe
Reply 18
I saw it thank you. I think there were no updates for today, right?
Hi, thanks for sharing, but don't know if the result she meant is for international development.
Reply 19
Same for me! It is strange that not many applicants are here for the same program. Also no updates on Gradcafe
same here!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending