The Student Room Group

Oxford DPhil Education 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #2
Good luck to you! I just got my offer. Super excited!!
Congratulations! That is exciting.

I've just checked and my button has disappeared...(it was there this morning!)
Original post by Cthurteen
Congratulations! That is exciting.
I've just checked and my button has disappeared...(it was there this morning!)

Thank you and best of luck!!
Hi, did you hear back?
Reply 63
Original post by Anonymous #9
Hi, did you hear back?
My button has just disappeared as of 10:43 am BST
I've got an offer! Just checked the portal and there it was.
Reply 65
I've got an offer! Just checked the portal and there it was.
I did too, around the same time! Just in the portal no email yet.
Amazing news! Congratulations you two, and see you in Oct!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Amazing news! Congratulations you two, and see you in Oct!
Thanks! If you’d like to chat before October, feel free to message me. I can’t contact you through Student Room as you are anonymous
Thanks! If you’d like to chat before October, feel free to message me. I can’t contact you through Student Room as you are anonymous

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I’ll message you when I get on here via a desktop.
Has anyone contacted the department to ask about scholarships? How do we know if we are nominated?, do we?
Can I ask: Who from the department has been cited as the supervisors for those with acceptances? In your experience, did it match with what you requested?
I’m not comfortable putting names on here but yes, my two supervisors are the ones I named on my application.

Why do you ask?
Hi, thanks. Congratulations! I was asking to see the possibility if an applicant gets different allocations as a normal thing
Reply 73
Original post by Anonymous #10
Hi, thanks. Congratulations! I was asking to see the possibility if an applicant gets different allocations as a normal thing

One of my supervisors is who I requested and the other is one who I spoke to as a potential but was not my final choice.
Hi all, I have a place on the course but I have yet to hear about funding? anyone got any information?
Original post by Anonymous #11
Hi all, I have a place on the course but I have yet to hear about funding? anyone got any information?

I heard nothing about funding.
Hi all! I was wondering which College you are assigned to?
Not got a college yet.
But still thinking about funding and wondering if department has suggested any thing timeline wise.
Reply 78
Hi everyone, I just found this thread. Congrats to everyone who got in. I got my offer 2 weeks ago and got my College offer today. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about funding. Did you email your supervisors to say you got in?
Congratulations! What college did you get? I’m in Kellogg which I’m very pleased about.

No, I didn’t email my supervisors as I’m sure they will know who has been offered a place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending