The Student Room Group

PGCE physics secondary loan

I want to know if the loan will be given to me applying to study PGCE physics secondary.
Hi there,

Have you studied previously? When are you looking to do the course? Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,

Have you studied previously? When are you looking to do the course? Thanks, Ross

I had my first degree in Physics with Electronics, and my second degree in Exploration Geophysics. I am applying for PGCE secondary physics via train to teach, will be resuming September 2024.
Original post by Isoboye
I had my first degree in Physics with Electronics, and my second degree in Exploration Geophysics. I am applying for PGCE secondary physics via train to teach, will be resuming September 2024.

Hi, there,

Can you confirm the full name of the course, what university you want to attend and the duration of the course? Do you already hold Qualified Teacher Status?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 4
I am given an offer to study PGCE and QTS (SECONDARY PHYSICS) as ITT in the university of Sheffield for September 2024 intakes.
Original post by Isoboye
I am given an offer to study PGCE and QTS (SECONDARY PHYSICS) as ITT in the university of Sheffield for September 2024 intakes.

Hi there,

Do you have Qualified Teacher Status and how many years will the course be?

Thanks, Drew
Reply 6
I do not have QTS, and the ITT program is 1 year.
Hi there,

You would be eligible for funding for your PGCE as it is classed as an exception course. You can apply for full funding due to the course being less than 2 years and you do not already hold Qualified Teacher Status.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending