The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi,

I've applied for a maintenance loan as I suffer from really bad agoraphobia and anxiety and depression I don't leave the house, I sent in a letter from my GP stating this and they say they still need more evidence so have sent me a medical declaration form to fill out....this is just going to say the exact same as the letter already did so is it just going to be rejected again? As the drs are charging me for these things....
Original post by Sarahcneds
Hi,

I've applied for a maintenance loan as I suffer from really bad agoraphobia and anxiety and depression I don't leave the house, I sent in a letter from my GP stating this and they say they still need more evidence so have sent me a medical declaration form to fill out....this is just going to say the exact same as the letter already did so is it just going to be rejected again? As the drs are charging me for these things....

Hi Sarah,

If you want to contact us on 0300 100 0607 or via the live chat in your account, we can then access your account and further assist. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending