The Student Room Group

Glasgow school of art

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wilflaney
Ive applied for comdes and sent a portfolio mid-jan but still heard nothing in terms of an interview?? Just wondering if everyone has to do one and ive got off easy or is this a bad sign?

i haven’t found anyone online who has heard back from comdes and it’s a very popular course, i wouldn’t be surprised if they’re still making decisions
anyone on here heard from edinburgh yet?
Original post by pinkapoppy
i haven’t found anyone online who has heard back from comdes and it’s a very popular course, i wouldn’t be surprised if they’re still making decisions
My daughter heard back this afternoon for coms des - she didn’t get an interview :frown: ….. not heard back from Edi yet so fingers crossed. Good luck hope you hear soon
Original post by Cocopopssss!
My daughter heard back this afternoon for coms des - she didn’t get an interview :frown: ….. not heard back from Edi yet so fingers crossed. Good luck hope you hear soon

oh so sorry to hear that!! fingers crossed for edinburgh 💖
Original post by pinkapoppy
oh so sorry to hear that!! fingers crossed for edinburgh 💖
Good luck to you too- she has an unconditional for greys and waiting on Dundee too fingers crossed!
Has anyone received any offers from Sculpture & Environmental Art after having an interview yet?
Original post by fin_1509
Has anyone received any offers from Sculpture & Environmental Art after having an interview yet?
Hi, I had my interview for SEA exactly a month ago, no response as yet. They said it would be 4 weeks before I heard anything but am still waiting, maybe they are still interviewing? When was your interview? Good luck
Original post by No-angel
Hi, I had my interview for SEA exactly a month ago, no response as yet. They said it would be 4 weeks before I heard anything but am still waiting, maybe they are still interviewing? When was your interview? Good luck
I had mine two weeks ago and they said I would hear back in two weeks! That probably means we’ll hear back within the next couple of days hopefully? 🤞🏻 Did you apply for 1st or 2nd year?
I had mine two weeks ago and they said I would hear back in two weeks! That probably means we’ll hear back within the next couple of days hopefully? 🤞🏻 Did you apply for 1st or 2nd year?
2nd year. Which year did you apply for? Yes fingers crossed we will hear soon then :smile:
2nd year. Which year did you apply for? Yes fingers crossed we will hear soon then :smile:
I applied for 2nd year too!! let me know when you hear back 😊

Will do, if they are letting people know alphabetically then Im at the end of the list lol, let me know how you get on too :smile:

Hey I just heard back from GSA and I have an offer for 3rd year 🙂 Did you hear back yet? If not it should be soon, good luck :smile:
Hey I just heard back from GSA and I have an offer for 3rd year 🙂 Did you hear back yet? If not it should be soon, good luck :smile:
That’s amazing!!! well done!!! Still not heard backunfortunately but hopefully soon now that you’veheard back 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Quick Reply

Latest