The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MPP 24/25 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hello! Thank you for creating this forum. I am applying from India. I have two years of policy experience in the government and two years in a non-profit leadership role.
Hi! I am also applying from India. Let's connect.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
I saw on grad café that someone had been invited to an interview for the DPhil. Are there any other invitees here?
Hi everyone! I am also waiting for hearing back from Oxford and Cambridge, and I have an offer from UCL and Columbia SIPA.The cost of US schools is too high, so I hesitate. (hope to receive good news before the deposit deadline)
Original post by Anonymous #8
Hi everyone! I am also waiting for hearing back from Oxford and Cambridge, and I have an offer from UCL and Columbia SIPA.The cost of US schools is too high, so I hesitate. (hope to receive good news before the deposit deadline)
Can you please share the timeline of your SIPA application? I also applied, but on deadline day). Haven’t heard from then yet.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Can you please share the timeline of your SIPA application? I also applied, but on deadline day). Haven’t heard from then yet.
I submitted my app in ea round in October and received an offer around Christmas, sipa is processed according to rounds, you may have to wait a bit for the announcement , good luck!
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous #8

Congratulations for the offers. I also received an offer from UCL, but am not sure if their MPP is highly regarded. Do you know anything about the program you can share with us?
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi all, am I right in thinking no Oxford Blavatnik MPP applicants have heard back yet?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi all, am I right in thinking no Oxford Blavatnik MPP applicants have heard back yet?
Hi, I think you're right. This could take another couple of weeks.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Last year offers started to come in on 10 March, and 13 March for the year before.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Yawee.butrkw
Last year offers started to come in on 10 March, and 13 March for the year before.
Another week starts in the morning: probably no updates during it, but hopefully we would receive offers during the next one. Good luck to all!
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi! Thanks so much for creating this forum. I hope we will hear back this Friday... Let's see! Good luck everyone :smile: Did anyone also apply for the MSt Diplomatic Studies?
Original post by diplomaatje
Hi! Thanks so much for creating this forum. I hope we will hear back this Friday... Let's see! Good luck everyone :smile: Did anyone also apply for the MSt Diplomatic Studies?
I have only applied for MPP at Oxford, but also have an offer from LSE and waiting for Cambridge to decide.

I doubt that we will hear this week, probably next or the one after… But hope dies the last.
I just unfortunately received a rejection for MSt Diplomatic Studies, but it was far before the 8-10 weeks after the deadline. So maybe we'll hear back earlier from the MPP as well? Not sure. My upload button did disappear and I heard back 3 hours later.
Hi! My button just dissapeared, anybody else?
Original post by Anonymous #9
not yet for me.

Not yet...
Has anyone called for an interview?
In GRADCAFE found someone posted about an interview call on 27 February.

I have not received anything like that.
Was it normal to get one?
Reply 57
Nope, but good to know that it started.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 58
Original post by Anonymous #11

Only for some programs. As for the MPP, they retain the right to conduct interviews if required, but it is not within the standard procedure.
Original post by Anonymous #11

Was that from this year? I can barely find any information on gradcafe this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending