The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Slade fine art 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilatann1
what course did you apply for? Congrats on the interview!!!
Thank you so much :smile: !!

I applied for the BFA 🥰🤞🏽.

How about you ?
(edited 1 month ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Esyoaimai
Thank you so much :smile: !!

I applied for the BFA 🥰🤞🏽.

How about you ?
When did you receive your invitation for the interview? I haven’t heard back yet and I’m getting a little nervous!

Congrats on the interview :smile:!!
Original post by Anonymous #4
When did you receive your invitation for the interview? I haven’t heard back yet and I’m getting a little nervous!

Congrats on the interview :smile:!!

I received mine at the end of February - February the 27th :smile: !

Thank you so much for your congratulations 😢🩷.
Has anyone heard back yet from the Slade over the past few days?
Reply 64
Has anyone heard back yet from the Slade over the past few days?
No, anyone else? I've jsd had an offer from Chelsea and an interview offer for goldsmiths but no slade hehe
I have not heard anything.
Can I ask if the people who have already been invited for interview have a date and time yet? Because if not, then possibly it sounds like they might be running behind as they are meant to be next week.
I have interviews coming soon for camberwell, csm and goldmisths and already an offer from Chelsea. Slade didn't send me any feedback (I applied for BFA). at this point I imagine they already sent out invitations to people as their interviews will start next week. it seems like they are pretty quick sending invitations out to people that they are keen to see.
Applied for the fine art ba (w101) at UCL but haven’t heard a thing. Applying straight from a levels and have offers at 4/5 with slade/UCL being the 5th also waiting for the grade offer from Newcastle too. also applied to art foundation courses as a back up route at UAL and Kingston but haven’t heard anything for these yet either. Good luck to everyone with their interviews!
I don't want to get everyone's hopes up too much including my own! Because I know how hard it is to get an interview. However I did hear today via someone who has been in touch with them that they are currently still going through applications. So there might be more people that will be invited for an interview. I don't know anymore than that and have no idea how many they still have to go through..
Has anyone heard back today?
Reply 70
Has anyone heard back today?
Nope, litrally heard back from everyone else but slade
Do you think its a rejection at this point? Since the set interview date is in two days but we still haven’t heard anything yet.
Reply 72
Original post by Anonymous #6
Do you think its a rejection at this point? Since the set interview date is in two days but we still haven’t heard anything yet.
Could be? But there is a lot of people on this discussion thing now and still only one person has heard back so surly some others should hear??? Maybe it's just wishful thinking but they might be running late? Last year they were very late with letting people know about the outcome of interviews including the people who had offers so it's bit unusual for them to be late lol
Reply 73
Original post by _cw_ca_
Could be? But there is a lot of people on this discussion thing now and still only one person has heard back so surly some others should hear??? Maybe it's just wishful thinking but they might be running late? Last year they were very late with letting people know about the outcome of interviews including the people who had offers so it's bit unusual for them to be late lol
Sorry meant not unusual
Original post by _cw_ca_
Alright thanks, just trying not to get my hopes up too high.
Reply 75
Original post by Anonymous #6
Alright thanks, just trying not to get my hopes up too high.
Same🥲where else have u applied? Is slade ur top choice?
Applied to Loughborough (probs first choice) Leeds Newcastle Southampton and UCL - have offers everywhere except for UCL/slade but not had grade offer for Newcastle yet and heard nothing from UCL at all - how about you??
Reply 77
Original post by chaz2022
Applied to Loughborough (probs first choice) Leeds Newcastle Southampton and UCL - have offers everywhere except for UCL/slade but not had grade offer for Newcastle yet and heard nothing from UCL at all - how about you??
Nice well done! I've had offers from CSM, Chelsea and falmouth, have interview for Goldsmiths in about a week as well
Original post by _cw_ca_
Nice well done! I've had offers from CSM, Chelsea and falmouth, have interview for Goldsmiths in about a week as well
Congrats! I guess you have done a foundation year? I’ve also allied for a foundation at UAL and Kingston (not heard anything back) but would rather go straight to uni
Reply 79
Original post by chaz2022
Congrats! I guess you have done a foundation year? I’ve also allied for a foundation at UAL and Kingston (not heard anything back) but would rather go straight to uni
Fair, I went straight from GCSE'S to foundation now an Access course to make up for no A levels or AS's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending