The Student Room Group

BCU diagnostic radiography interview

Hii so I have my diagnostic radiography interview very soon and I’m very nervous!! I was just wondering to anyone who has had an interview what questions do they ask? How should I prepare and just any general tips if possible!! Also what should I wear I know stupid question but I honestly don’t know:frown: it’s on zoom so It shouldn’t matter what I wear on bottom does it? Anyways thank you xxx
Original post by berrybeom
Hii so I have my diagnostic radiography interview very soon and I’m very nervous!! I was just wondering to anyone who has had an interview what questions do they ask? How should I prepare and just any general tips if possible!! Also what should I wear I know stupid question but I honestly don’t know:frown: it’s on zoom so It shouldn’t matter what I wear on bottom does it? Anyways thank you xxx

Other students aren't allowed to share interview details on TSR as it gives an unfair advantage to those who follow. The CCCU Health Rep has given some good advice here:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

Just wear something relatively plain that won't take attention away from you during the interview (so avoid tops with slogans or that might expose a lot of flesh). A jumper or a shirt is fine.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest