The Student Room Group

nea ideas?

not sure what to do
Original post by million.
not sure what to do

You can make an educational game, a cooking/recipe app, an organizational app, movie recommendation etc.
You can practically make anything provided you look at the specification and look at what sort of things you can include to make higher marks eg, AI, bubble sort, sql database etc
Reply 2
Original post by cherrycosmos
You can make an educational game, a cooking/recipe app, an organizational app, movie recommendation etc.
You can practically make anything provided you look at the specification and look at what sort of things you can include to make higher marks eg, AI, bubble sort, sql database etc

Do you have any advice when it comes to programming a recommendation system, not really sure what steps I would take? I was looking into a restaurant recommendation program
Do you have any advice when it comes to programming a recommendation system, not really sure what steps I would take? I was looking into a restaurant recommendation program

I don't have any advice in particular. I'm guessing you're in year 12, you don't have to completely worry about coding yet, use the summer holiday to code like mad
You just need to research ton, i'm sure there are yt videos and websites based on that sort of thing. Like draw everything out and see what features you want and go from there. Unfortunately this NEA requires alot of complex research and writing. good luck :smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6075690
This thread is closed/not active but hopefully it will help you more
Reply 5
Original post by cherrycosmos
I don't have any advice in particular. I'm guessing you're in year 12, you don't have to completely worry about coding yet, use the summer holiday to code like mad
You just need to research ton, i'm sure there are yt videos and websites based on that sort of thing. Like draw everything out and see what features you want and go from there. Unfortunately this NEA requires alot of complex research and writing. good luck :smile:

than you! yes I;m in year 12 but I believe it's due in April soo I'll go through the thread below

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending