The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham foundation year

Hi, I applied for a foundation year for English. Do you know when we're supposed to hear back?
Also, are the written assessments guaranteed or do they choose who gets them?
I have extenuating circumstances on why I'm applying for a foundation year and fit the criteria (except I'm 19 not 21)
Original post by _lottieee
Hi, I applied for a foundation year for English. Do you know when we're supposed to hear back?
I have extenuating circumstances on why I'm applying for a foundation year and fit the criteria (except I'm 19 not 21)

anyone heard anything from Durham for foundation?
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1

Literally just did today ironically, they rejected me for not meeting "the entry criteria grades" - I literally met most of the criteria on the website and it doesn't mention anything about a level grades and for the GCSE grades I went beyond it

Literally just did today ironically, they rejected me for not meeting "the entry criteria grades" - I literally met most of the criteria on the website and it doesn't mention anything about a level grades and for the GCSE grades I went beyond it

wtf???? i swear there were no entry grades LOL. im so sorry!!! hope ur doing okay. <3
Reply 4

wtf???? i swear there were no entry grades LOL. im so sorry!!! hope ur doing okay. <3

I know it's absolutely ridiculous 😭 but yeah I'm doing okay, accepted the offer for the foundation year at university of Sussex!

I know it's absolutely ridiculous 😭 but yeah I'm doing okay, accepted the offer for the foundation year at university of Sussex!

wooop!!!!! congrats thoooo hahahaha!!! wishing u all the best!!!!
Reply 6

I got an offer !
Original post by hello746
i got an offer !

congrats!!!! When did it come thru?
Reply 8
congrats!!!! When did it come thru?

I’m not sure when, i didn’t get an email i just checked UCAS and it was there!
anyone else not heard anything yet??
Original post by Anonymous
anyone else not heard anything yet??

I havent heard anything yet ): starting to get frustrating as i want to firm my other uni if durham rejects me

Quick Reply

Latest