The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham foundation year - Comouter science

I’ve applied to Durham for a foundation year for computer science and was asked to do a 500 word reflection, following a short course and to send a scan of my GCSE certificate which i handed both in on the 6th of February. I haven’t heard anything since but does anyone know the next stage? Will there be an interview or will they be sending out offers/rejections??

Also how likely is it to get an unconditional offer. My grade predictions for alevel are AAB (B in maths) and i have the required GCSE grades.

#durham #foundationyear
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by hello746
I’ve applied to Durham for a foundation year for computer science and was asked to do a 500 word reflection, following a short course and to send a scan of my GCSE certificate which i handed both in on the 6th of February. I haven’t heard anything since but does anyone know the next stage? Will there be an interview or will they be sending out offers/rejections??

Also how likely is it to get an unconditional offer. My grade predictions for alevel are AAB (B in maths) and i have the required GCSE grades.

#durham #foundationyear

tbh i think unconditional chances aren’t based off grades for the foundation year, more off personal circumstances and if ur suited? but im in the same position…. a waiting game…… :’)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
ohh ok, crossing my fingers i get unconditional then!! I check my email like 3 times a day aha, waiting is stressful
ohh ok, crossing my fingers i get unconditional then!! I check my email like 3 times a day aha, waiting is stressful

ive alr done my a levels so my offers are unconditional but literally same the stress is crazy and they said they had 100 applicants for each place so chances are so slim

#durham #foundationyear

anyone heard anything from Durham for foundation?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
anyone heard anything from Durham for foundation?

I was waiting ages too! I got my decision this week on the 16th of April.

Quick Reply

Latest