The Student Room Group

Uhi pgde primary interview

I've been offered an interview at UHI for their pgde in primary teaching. Has anyone who has done this interview offer me any advise or what I should study? I've been out of this process for quite a few years so any help would be amazing
Reply 1
Original post by Steph2024
I've been offered an interview at UHI for their pgde in primary teaching. Has anyone who has done this interview offer me any advise or what I should study? I've been out of this process for quite a few years so any help would be amazing
Hello, I had my interview yesterday. It was quite relaxed, I was in a call with 4 others. You just say why you want to do the degree (briefly) then there’s a 20 minute group discussion (which isn’t as long as you’d think) on a topic. Then you write a short essay on a scenario, you get 30 minutes. That was it, it was two hours in total.
Original post by Maia17
Hello, I had my interview yesterday. It was quite relaxed, I was in a call with 4 others. You just say why you want to do the degree (briefly) then there’s a 20 minute group discussion (which isn’t as long as you’d think) on a topic. Then you write a short essay on a scenario, you get 30 minutes. That was it, it was two hours in total.
Have you heard back yet or did they give any indication of when you would hear back?
Reply 3
Original post by cpat12
Have you heard back yet or did they give any indication of when you would hear back?
Yea I got rejected, it’s the bottom ranked uni but I’ve been rejected from 4 unis so far
Reply 4
Can anyone help me out here? All I hear is how Scotland is desperate for teachers but then they tell us they have too many applicants for spaces. Despite having the qualifications and doing good at interviews, I have been rejected from 4 unis so far.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending